This or that?

See the results of this poll: Which would you rather see?

Respondents: 61 (This poll is closed)

• Lucy Willow : 45 (74%)
  • Hazel Willow: 16 (26%)

I think both of them are very pretty, but I vote [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name].

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

[name]Both[/name] are beautiful but my vote goes to [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name]. Very naturey. :slight_smile:

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is too much plant. It’s like a description like a “[name]Violet[/name] [name]Rose[/name]” or “[name]Magenta[/name] [name]Fern[/name]”.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is lovely.

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is basically Tree Tree. I [name]LOVE[/name] both names, but not together. It would sort of be like naming a child [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] or [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Mauve[/name]. All perfectly nice names, just a little much when paired together.

I voted [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name]. Great names, and they work well together.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is soft and sweet so it gets my vote. [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name] has two downers: it’s too heavy on the l’s and the tree theme.

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name], because I think it’s too much trees in the other combo. Perhaps you could save [name]Hazel[/name], in case you have two daughters. :slight_smile:

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] makes me think of pussy willow

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name]. [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] are both trees, so it just seems a little too much.

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] because I don’t like the flow of [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name] & you say it’s not negotiable BUT if you could do [name]Hazel[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Willow[/name] instead, then I would definitely vote for that.

I definitely love [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name], it flows so well!

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] is a great combo!!

rollo

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] flows better [name]IMO[/name]

I voted [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name]. I’m not a huge [name]Lucy[/name] fan, so [name]Hazel[/name] wins, despite the very naturey feel to it. Usually that would bother me, but somehow, with your combos, it doesn’t (I loved [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Primrose[/name], too!).