This or that?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

I made a post about this earlier, but I’m getting a male puppy soon! He’s a Rottweiler/Golden Retriever (in my last post I said he was half Lab but I just learned that the dad is actually a [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever, not a Lab!) and he’s completely black! Names on the list are now just [name_m]Moose[/name_m] and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] family originally didn’t like [name_m]Moose[/name_m], but it’s growing on them. I recently discovered [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] and I’m loving it. Now I’m torn between the two. Which do you like better - [name_m]Moose[/name_m] or [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]?

Exciting! Rottweiler/Goldies are so cute. I absolutely love the name [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], although both are mega cute! I personally think [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] suits a black dog better, just because when I think of the name [name_m]Moose[/name_m] I think of a brown dog. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupid:

I love [name_m]Moose[/name_m]

Thank you everyone! I think my problem is I like [name_m]Moose[/name_m] more, but I also think it would suit a brown dog better!