This sibset..?

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]

Q1: [name_f]Do[/name_f] they go?
Q2: What names would you change, and why?
Q3: Suggestions of other names that would fit this ‘style’ sibset?

THANKS!!

I think they go! The boy names especially I would have paired together myself, save maybe [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] both. I would probably choose between the 2 and use either [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] or [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] better and think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] are perfect together. [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] works too!

I fully agree - they all work, but I find [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] sound a little too similar to be brothers so I’d pick one of them. Personally I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] better, and even though the R at the end of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] runs into the one at the beginning of [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], I’d keep that combo because I find [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] so lovable.

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]

Q1: [name_f]Do[/name_f] they go?
I think the boys names go very well together. [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] seems a bit hippyish / not as classic as the boys names.
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Jesper[/name_m] are a tad too close for my liking.

Q2: What names would you change, and why?
[name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] (or [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] but I prefer that).

Q3: Suggestions of other names that would fit this ‘style’ sibset?
I think something like [name_f]Clara[/name_f] would fit your boys names.

1. Yes, they go. I agree with the others that [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] ending in similar sounds make them stand out a little and would choose one over the other. I think [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] works best with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m].

2. About [name_u]Romy[/name_u], I think I feel like it needs to be something like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] or [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and then would “fit” better with the others.

3. The boys names all have a trendy classic feel to me – as in, they are classic names that are currently popping up today after being a little out of use (some read “trendy” and cringe, but I don’t mean it in a bad way so maybe there’s another word out that that would be better) – so a girls name along those lines, many of which are in your signature: [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], etc.