This summer, I plan to

Work towards establishing a rhythm of healthy eating and exercise, with the goal of eventually losing weight. I’m about 45 lbs overweight and have PCOS, so it is more complicated than “just” countint calories and going on walks. Hormones, insulin resistance, etc. Bleh.

Also would love to clean up our yard. We need some stumps ground out and do lots of weed pulling. I’d also love to plant some nice flowers and add decorations. If I feel super adventurous and we have the extra money (ha), I’d love to relocate our mailbox or, if the town has a fit about it, at least paint it.

2 Likes

Make & hang out with friends, talk to the guy I like, visit with family, + swimming!! I haven’t gone in over a year due to Covid19 restrictions.

1 Like

I’m going on a staycation for a couple of weeks in [name_u]July[/name_u].

1 Like

me too !!
let me know how writing goes, we could bounce ideas off of each other :))

2 Likes

take a trip to nyc!!

1 Like
  • spend as much time with my sons as possible, preferably in our garden, because we’ve only just moved here and our garden is absolutely amazing and large, but the weather hasn’t been great yet.
  • read some books, which isn’t always easy when you have four children
  • more something I hope than plan to do, but if it’s at all possible I want to see my father
1 Like

I plan to cook and bake after having not done that in years

I want to make ebelskivers and lasgna.

• fix my sleep schedule
  • go for more bike rides with friends
  • gain more social confidence
  • become closer with some of my sort-of friends
  • take more pictures
1 Like

Exercise a ton a day.

[name_f]My[/name_f] summer is shaping up to be super busy! I just accepted a new job, am about to start a new class, and am about to adopt a new kitten. This summer I plan to be tired :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want to build birdhouses with the right size holes for bird safety so we can put them up in our yard over the winter.

1 Like

School is out so I’m officially on summer vacation since yesterday. I need to finish getting things ready for my third daughter to be born, and then I will be adjusting to having three girls around instead of two.

1 Like