Thomas Serafin Beck?

Thoughts on this combo? I’ve been struggling with a [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] combo for a while. I find it incredibly hard to honor my sister, [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], and [name_u]Beck[/name_u] seemed like an okay way to do it. I rarely like [name_u]Beck/name_u in combos, but I actually don’t mind it here, so I’m still toying around with it.

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Serafin[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] really wasn’t what I was thinking of when I envisioned a [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] combo–I was thinking something more classic and/or Biblical, like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u], or [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]–but [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Serafin[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] really intrigues me, and I figured I’d see what others thought.

If you don’t like it, what are some suggestions you’d make along the vein of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] or [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]? Regardless, the MN would likely be [name_u]Beck[/name_u], in my sister’s honor. I love names from other cultures, but in the case of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], I like the idea of something rather subdued and almost classic (but not too classic!).

Thanks, Berries!

I think [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is perfect to honor your sister. I am intrigued by [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Serafin[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] myself. The names individually are not ones I would personally choose but I am really liking the combo. I like the more kicked back [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] with the bolder, more in your face, Serefin [name_u]Beck[/name_u].

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u]