Thora for a girl?

What do you think of this name? honest opinions please. I personally like it alot, but I’m a little concerned that it would sound too harsh… last name is [name]Woolf[/name] - pronounced like the animal. [name]Thora[/name] [name]Woolf[/name]

Would a middle name of [name]Katherine[/name] work? (It’s a family name) or would that be too much “th” sound?

I know this is a lot of questions, but would it work with a brother named [name]Holden[/name]? Other names I considered are [name]Charlotte[/name] (love it but worried about trendiness/ popularity), and [name]Eleanor[/name].

Other boys’ names on the list were [name]Channing[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Milo[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name].

Thanks!

I think I commented on this name before. Anyways, [name]Thora[/name] sounds edgy to me and paired with the last name [name]Woolf[/name] is amazing. [name]Thora[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is pretty and I don’t think it’s too th heavy. [name]Thora[/name] also makes a awsome sibset with [name]Holden[/name], they just sound like some real cool kids.

I think it’s beautiful!

I like it. If you want something a bit softer, maybe [name]Flora[/name]?

I really like [name]Thora[/name].

[name]Way[/name] too harsh, [name]IMO[/name]. Especially paired with a masculine last name. [name]Eleanor[/name] is very pretty and pairs feminine with the [name]Woolf[/name] last name.

It makes me think of [name]Thor[/name], a " a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, and destruction". Not a good association for a girl.

If you like the “Th” beginning of the name, a better sounding name could be [name]Thea[/name].

I like it! I think it sounds great with the MN and your last name, as well as brother [name]Holden[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] are both super popular, I think [name]Thora[/name] would be a refreshing and unexpected choice. Great name!