Thought on these names’

Below is a list of names that I like for whatever reason but that goes very eclectic with my other names.

Mabel, Evelyn, Constance, Violet, Eloise, Iris, Irina, Ynes, Angelique, Angelica, Annika, Malou, Paloma, Ruby, Lola, Sage, Hope, Tess, Hazel, Cressida, Rosaline, Leonor, Ofelia, Elinor

And adding maybe for Bonnie and Goldie and Marigold (middle) and Essie and Hepzibah (middle)

What do you think of them(not all of them, just the ones you like!)

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] (elegant and interesting)
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] (floral of course, but not ultra feminine in sound, which is great)
[name_f]Ynes[/name_f] (bright, fun, beautiful, sparky)
[name_f]Malou[/name_f] (I’m not sure that I know how to pronounce this correctly, but the way I’m saying it gives me [name_u]French[/name_u] chic vibes which I love!)
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] (elegant like [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], love the meaning)
[name_f]Tess[/name_f] (like [name_f]Ynes[/name_f] with added literary vibes)

[name_f]Hepzibah[/name_f] as a middle would be great!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites:

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] - cuddly, cosy but sparkly too - sweet meaning
[name_f]Constance[/name_f] - strong and cool
[name_f]Irina[/name_f] - sharp and sleek
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] - bright and sharp
[name_f]Annika[/name_f] - has kick and sparky
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] - gentle and warm
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] - warm and bright
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] - sweet and simple
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] - gorgeous, warm and lovely - great meaning
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] - cheerful and charming
[name_f]Essie[/name_f] - sassy and sweet

I love [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Irina[/name_f], [name_f]Angelica[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Elinor[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].