Thoughts and opinions on these donors?

NOTE: This is for [name]FUTURE[/name] use. I have NO money right now. I’m trying for SSI, so I got some time, a lot of time.

This is from [name]Fairfax[/name]:
Donor 4219 is a well-rounded, caring person. He is a decorated veteran, has traveled extensively, and has a passion for changing the world for the better. He strives to live his life with integrity and compassion, and enjoys volunteering and helping others. He is uniquely attractive due to his interesting ethnic background. He is very tall, with strong shoulders and a lean, muscular appearance. He has luxurious dark brown hair that he wears shoulder length. His smile is his best feature, reflecting his positive attitude. He is 6’2 in height.

He is Korean/[name]German[/name]-Austrian-Italian

This is from Xytex:
He is into music (piano and singing). He is a comedian. He comes from an artistic/medical family. His brother is into Cinema Arts, while his sister is a art director at a dance studio. His parents are both in the medical field, with his father being a neurologist, and his mother being a nurse. His grandfather was also in the medical field, as a doctor. He is 5,10 and weighs 160 pounds. He has [name]Auburn[/name] hair and [name]Hazel[/name]/[name]Green[/name] eyes.

He is Irish, Puerto Rican, and Scottish.

This is a really personal thing to ask for advice for an a message board. I’m not really sure how to answer, I mean, while I might merit musical ability, you might merit an ethnic background?
This is such a personal question. [name]Do[/name] you want us to tell you which donor sounds the most attractive, most intelligent, or what? I’m confused. Sorry.

I guess it depends on what background you have.
If you have an [name]Asian[/name] background I would say the [name]Fairfax[/name] profile.
If you have an anglo background I would say the Xytex profile.

If backgrounds don’t factor in it for you, then:
Traits like musical/art ability can be somewhat innate. Musical ability is also linked to general intellectual ability (particularly maths). If you want the baby to have a stronger academic mix the Xytex one sounds ideal.

If traits like leadership/ philanthropy are more appealing than [name]Fairfax[/name].

Ideally, one with both!!! maybe keep looking?

That all said, never had to consider this myself. At the end of the day happy and healthy is the most important.

emiliaj