Thoughts and some random questions!

Hey guys, I am still working on my girls section of my user card ---- if you looked at it right now it is just names I love and I am trying to combine. I have a few questions for you!!

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] - do you like ash as a nickname? and Acorn as a pet name for family?

THoughts on the combo [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Ren[/name_u]’?

[name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] - I love this so much! Does [name_f]Audra[/name_f] work as a nickname? What is your favorite nickname for her( I can think of these: [name_f]Em[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], [name_f]Merry[/name_f], [name_u]Audy[/name_u], [name_f]Audra[/name_f], [name_f]Eri[/name_f], [name_f]Maud[/name_f], [name_f]Maudie[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f])? [name_m]How[/name_m] would you pronounce it?

and any or all variations of [name_f]Therese[/name_f] (Ter-EZ) you can think of??

TIA ! :wink:

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] - I don’t really see [name_u]Ash[/name_u] as a nn l, but it could work. Acorn is a super cute pet name!

[name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] - I like it! It’s very heavy in tone, so I would probably replace [name_u]Lark[/name_u] with something a little more light and feminine sounding. [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]? [name_f]Karena[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]?

[name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! [name_f]Audra[/name_f] definitely works as a nn, and is beautiful!

1 Like

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] – [name_u]Ash[/name_u] and Acorn definitely work! [name_u]Ash[/name_u] doesn’t feel as natural to me because the vowel sound is different, but it still works I think. Acorn is adorable.

[name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] – Beautiful! I wouldn’t think to pair [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and [name_u]Lark[/name_u] since they are both…abrupt. But this works for me, and the imagery is lovely.

[name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] – I’d pronounce it kind of like emmer-ode. For that reason, [name_f]Audra[/name_f] seems less intuitive for me (same for [name_u]Audy[/name_u], [name_f]Maud[/name_f], [name_f]Maudie[/name_f]). I like [name_f]Merry[/name_f] a lot, but I’d default to [name_f]Em[/name_f]/[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]. [name_f]Ro[/name_f] and [name_m]Odie[/name_m] would be other options with the pronunciation I’m using.

[name_f]Therese[/name_f] – [name_f]Tess[/name_f]/[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and Resa come to mind.

1 Like

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] is cute and Acorn as a pet name is adorable

[name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Ren[/name_u]’ is so earthy and cool, I like it a lot. It’s a strong combo

[name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] - gorgeous!! [name_f]Audra[/name_f] is a cute, unexpected nn though i prefer [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] or [name_f]Merry[/name_f]

Variations of [name_f]Therese[/name_f] - [name_f]Terra[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Theresa[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Ash[/name_u] and Acorn aren’t really intuitive nicknames for [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] to me, but I like them!

I think [name_f]Audra[/name_f] works as a nickname for [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f]. [name_f]Em[/name_f] is my favourite.

Here are some variations of [name_f]Therese[/name_f]: [name_f]Theresa[/name_f], [name_f]Theresia[/name_f], [name_f]Terese[/name_f], [name_f]Teresa[/name_f], [name_f]Teresia[/name_f], [name_f]Terea[/name_f], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_u]Terry[/name_u], [name_f]Teri[/name_f], [name_u]Terrey[/name_u], [name_f]Thera[/name_f].
These aren’t really variations but feel like they could be: [name_f]Terra[/name_f], [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f], [name_f]Thirza[/name_f], [name_f]Thersea[/name_f], [name_f]Therza[/name_f]

1 Like

I decided not to go for ash, and use ash in my boys section.

I am now considering [name_u]Chase[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_f]Acacia[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like that? And would you prefer [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_u]Wynn[/name_u], [name_u]Vale[/name_u], [name_u]Dune[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], or [name_u]Kai[/name_u]?

1 Like

[name_u]Chase[/name_u] would work, though I don’t personally love it. I like [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] best with [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]!

[name_u]Chase[/name_u] would work. I also like [name_u]Casey[/name_u], [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] and [name_f]Cece[/name_f] for [name_f]Acacia[/name_f]

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] sounds nice

1 Like

Ohhhh what do you think of [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]?

1 Like

Oooo! I love it! I like that Azealia’s soft femininity balances out the more gender neutral [name_u]Hero[/name_u] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]- [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is cool! I think Acorn is a cute pet name; I don’t really see much connection between it and the full name [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] but I think Acorn would work as a pet name for anything, along the same lines as [name_f]Honey[/name_f] or Bug

[name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] “[name_u]Ren[/name_u]”- I love the name [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f]! [name_u]Ren[/name_u] is cute and fun, my favorite nickname for [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] is [name_u]Kenzie[/name_u]/Kensie :slight_smile: . I like [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and [name_u]Lark[/name_u]. They’re both strong yet sweet like [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f]

[name_f]Emeraude[/name_f]- I know this to be the french word for emerald (well, with an accent over the first E—émeraude) so I’d pronounce it AYM-road (with a little H sound before the R, it’s hard to write out in [name_f]English[/name_f]). Anglicized, I guess I’d say it AYM-er-road.
Honestly, I think a lot of those nicknames work and are lovely. [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], [name_f]Maude[/name_f], or [name_f]Audra[/name_f] are my favorites.

[name_f]Therese[/name_f]- [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Teri[/name_f], [name_f]Essie[/name_f], [name_u]Essa[/name_u], [name_u]Reese[/name_u]

ETA: [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is cool! I knew a girl named [name_m]Chayse[/name_m] and the name fit her really well. It’s a bit of a stretch from [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], imo. I think [name_m]Cash[/name_m] could make a cool nickname, but that wouldn’t be everyone’s style.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite would be [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. This is funny (to me) but when I was a sophomore in high school, we did that fake baby project and my baby was named [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]!

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is super cool!

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I’ve always pronounced it uh-kay-sha, so I don’t totally see [name_u]Ash[/name_u] as a nickname. I think Acorn would be cute for family!

[name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is beautiful!

I think [name_f]Audra[/name_f] definitely works as a nickname for [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f]. I would pronounce the name [name_f]Emma[/name_f]-rod. I like [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Merry[/name_f], and [name_f]Audra[/name_f] as nicknames.

For [name_f]Therese[/name_f] all I can think of is [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Theresa[/name_f].

1 Like