Thoughts and suggestions?

[name]Hi[/name],

Having girl No. 2 in [name]March[/name] and are having issues choosing a name. Our last name is [name]Lee[/name], which we think eliminates a lot of names from consideration (some names that end with L, names that end with “ly” and names that when said with the last name sound like one name e.g. [name]Emma[/name] [name]Lee[/name] — [name]Sara[/name] [name]Lee[/name] is out for obvious reasons and some other names would have too many ls ([name]Lily[/name] [name]Lee[/name])).

Also, since [name]Lee[/name] is a one syllable name, we’re thinking the first name should have two or more syllables. Our older daughter is [name]Alexandra[/name] and we call her [name]Lexi[/name].

Here’s what we like so far (in the order we like them):

[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]
[name]Karina[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] (my wife’s choice, but I’m not a fan. I’m also not sure on the -lyn ending names with our last name).

Your thoughts (on the above) and suggestions (of other names) would be much appreciated. Thanks

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lee[/name] is my favorite! And I think it sounds good with [name]Alexandra[/name] too :slight_smile:

Well congrats! :slight_smile:

My favorite by a landslide is [name]Vivienne[/name], the rest don’t really do anything for me honestly. [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] go very nicely together and they’re both classic names.

Another vote for [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lee[/name]! It’s a lovely pairing. [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] played [name]Scarlett[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name] in the film classic “Gone with the Wind”. Sorry but I’m not too crazy about the other names on your list. Although I think [name]Vivienne[/name] is a winner and goes well with your daughter [name]Alexandra[/name]'s name, here are some other suggestions. Best wishes!
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Augusta[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Magdalene[/name]

I love [name]Sienna[/name] and I love [name]Vanessa[/name]. Beautiful names, and they both go great with [name]Lee[/name]! :slight_smile: Congrats!

My aunts given name is [name]Lexy[/name] [name]Lee[/name] :slight_smile: Adorable. I think [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lee[/name] sounds absolutely beautiful. However, there is already [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]. My second choice would be [name]Vanessa[/name], or [name]Karina[/name]. None of the others seem to give me the same pow that [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lee[/name] does though. Hm, other thoughts:
[name]Angelina[/name]
[name]Carolina[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Marianna[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Susanna[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] too!! And [name]Sienna[/name]!!

Some other suggestions…

[name]Electra[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] or [name]Evalina[/name]
Cybella
[name]Selena[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Alethea[/name]
Elefteria

Not a fan of [name]Vanessa[/name], [name]Corinne[/name] or [name]Brooklyn[/name] :slight_smile:

All the best & congrats!

I love [name]Vivienne[/name]! Gorgeous name, it sounds good with her sibling and with your last name. I like [name]Corinne[/name] as well, but if she gets called [name]Cori[/name] as a nickname, [name]Cori[/name] [name]Lee[/name] is just too much! :wink:

Another vote for [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lee[/name]! nn. vivi is soo. Adorable too!

I’m going to have to jump on the bandwagon and vote [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lee[/name] :wink: Not only am I a huge fan of [name]Vivienne[/name] and the way [name]Vivienne[/name] flows with [name]Lee[/name], but [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] sound so natural together. Are you guys planning on using a nickname for [name]Vivienne[/name], if so, [name]Viv[/name]? Or something a little more unexpected? [name]Lexi[/name] and [name]Viv[/name] sounds wonderful too me. [name]Vivienne[/name] seems like the only natural choice from your list because, while other sound nice with [name]Lee[/name], none of them match the style of [name]Alexandra[/name], except [name]Vivienne[/name]. If I had to make a second choice, I suppose I would choose [name]Karina[/name], but it in no way holds up to [name]Vivienne[/name]. [name]Brooklyn[/name] would be the worst choice here, the ending clashes with [name]Lee[/name], and it is the exact opposite in style from [name]Alexandra[/name]. Go with [name]Vivienne[/name], definitely.

Other Suggestions:
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Persephone[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] {I have a friend named [name]Georgia[/name] whose middle name is [name]Lee[/name]}
[name]Tierney[/name]
[name]Isannah[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]

[name]Vivienne[/name] or [name]Vanessa[/name]. I don’t really care for the others but these two are nice with [name]Alexandra[/name].

[name]Vivienne[/name] sounds wonderful! If [name]David[/name] Boreanaz can name his daughter [name]Bardot[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Richie[/name] can name her baby girl [name]Harlow[/name]…

[name]Vivi[/name] is such a cute nickname too! As bouncy and full of life sounding as [name]Lexi[/name] but with that so elegant full name to fall back on.

Thank you for all your posts and suggestions. Thinking about it more in light of the responses, I think [name]Vivienne[/name] moved ahead of [name]Sienna[/name] on our list. Those are still our top 2, with [name]Vanessa[/name] 3rd and the rest a bigger step behind.

Many of the suggestions were names previously on our list ([name]Veronica[/name] is my parents’ favorite), [name]Josephine[/name] (one of my favorites, but my wife doesn’t like it), and [name]Amelia[/name]. We also just heard [name]Kaia[/name]/[name]Kaya[/name] and like it, but I don’t think as much as our top 3.

We like the nn [name]Vivi[/name] too. It’s funny, I had never even heard of the nn [name]Lexi[/name] until the day our daugther was born and my sister-in-law started calling her that. It just stuck. We had thought she would be an [name]Alex[/name] if anything, but she is totally a [name]Lexi[/name] (although she does know that her full name is [name]Alexandra[/name]). She’s 2.5 years old.

Keep the comments and suggestions coming, and thank you to all of you that have already replied.

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lee[/name] is my favorite! My second would be [name]Vanessa[/name].