Thoughts/ideas on potential sibset

Hello! I would love to get your opinions and creative, brilliant genius on potential names for three boys and three girls. [name_f]My[/name_f] current picks are:

Michaias [name_m]Jeffery[/name_m]
Ezriel [name_m]Cristiano[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Amadei[/name_m]

Mariana [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]

Though these names aren’t set in stone, they are the ones I find myself daydreaming and doodling on an almost daily basis. I know they may not be everyone’s style, but I’m curious what your thoughts on these names are. [name_f]Do[/name_f] they sound good together and flow well?

For first names, I want Hebrew/Greek/Latin based names that were meaningful, soft yet strong. Also fairly unique, but not too far out there. The middle names are familial hn. Surname is :rose:.

For fun - if you were to add to or change one of the names in this sibset, what would it be?

Thanks!

I really like them! I think soft yet strong is a great description.

I think they work together well. If I were to change one thing, I would maybe switch [name_f]Mariana[/name_f]’s name, only because I personally like to have either all the initials match, or none. However, that’s a personal preference and doesn’t need to affect your choices!

If I were to add one name, I would add a third girl with the first name [name_f]Keziah[/name_f].

1 Like