Thoughts? New boy names

It’s Trevelyan, rare English boy name, search www.behindthename.com for more information.
Thoughts on Trevelyan?
Thoughts on [name_u]Finch[/name_u] Trevelyan or Trevelyan [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], Trevelyan [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], or Trevelyan [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]?

[name_m]Trev[/name_m]-vey-lan? At first glance, I dislike it. It looks like a Frankenstein of [name_m]Trevor[/name_m] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] or [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]. The spelling is also problematic. However, as I went about trying to figure out the pronunciation, it sort of grew on me. It has an appealing sound. All that being said, I think it would work best as a middle name. My vote would go for [name_u]Finch[/name_u] Trevelyan or even [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Trevelyan.

I like it, and I like the [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Bond[/name_m] connotations (006 was the first thing that popped into my head, and I’m pathetically obsessed with the franchise) but perhaps as a middle name. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not to [name_m]Alec[/name_m].

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you pronounce it? Seems interesting at least! I think it would be better as a middle for sure

Well, I pronounce it [name_m]Tre[/name_m]-VEL-yan.