Thoughts on a sister to

Thoughts on a sister to K3nnedy and Qu1nn? I have it down to these top choices:

1. [name_u]Laine[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]Everly[/name_u]
    What goes the best (not too similar but well balanced sibset). Thank you!!

I think [name_u]Laine[/name_u] works best!

I think [name_u]Laine[/name_u] flows best with big sisters’ names!

I will assume that [name_u]Laine[/name_u] is pronounced (“[name_u]Laine[/name_u]-y”), and I think it goes best. Congratulations!!!

I was pronouncing it like “[name_u]Lane[/name_u]”. But that has me thinking - is the pronunciation not very intuitive?

I pronounce [name_u]Laine[/name_u] like [name_u]Lane[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Lane[/name_u] fits perfectly with K & Q. I also really like [name_u]Everly[/name_u] with them!

It’s probably just me, so I’m sorry!! I think most people would pronounce it as “[name_u]Lane[/name_u]” because it is like the 2nd part of “[name_f]Elaine[/name_f].” And, now that I realize that, I like “[name_u]Lane[/name_u]” even more with K&Q, and the “I” in [name_u]Laine[/name_u] adds a feminine touch. It’s really pretty!!

[name_u]Laine[/name_u] is perfect for K3nn3dy and Qu!nn’s little sister. It is a sweet name, but not too frilly. [name_u]Laine[/name_u] sounds elegant, calm and adorable.
I adore [name_u]Eden[/name_u] but all the letters are contained in K3nn3dy’s name. For that reason, I would eliminate [name_u]Eden[/name_u].
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] is a beautiful choice too, but I prefer [name_u]Laine[/name_u] with your oldest children’s names. I would consider the fact that [name_u]Everly[/name_u] shares a few letters with K3nn3dy, but not with Qu1nn.

I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] goes best, followed by [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and then [name_u]Laine[/name_u].

[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], & [name_u]Everly[/name_u] make the most coordinated sibset. Though [name_u]Laine[/name_u] would work, too.

They all go so well with K3nnedy and Qu1nn! I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] best. [name_u]Laine[/name_u] sounds a little similar to Qu1nn and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] sounds a little like K3nnedy. I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is the best description of a well balanced sibset, but not too similar.

I’m torn between [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_u]Laine[/name_u] but i think i prefer [name_u]Laine[/name_u] just a little

Thank you! And that is such a great call out on [name_u]Eden[/name_u]!!! Enough for me to think to eliminate it as well. Such helpful thoughts.

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Eden[/name_u]!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] are too close sounding to [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] IMO. I’d go with [name_u]Laine[/name_u].

This is also what I was thinking about [name_u]Eden[/name_u] even thought it’s a great name!

1 Like

[name_u]Laine[/name_u] fits best with the other two.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I’d go with [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! [name_u]Laine[/name_u] sounds too similar to Qu!nn in my opinion, and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] does sound like [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u].

Thank you! I really appreciate you sharing your perceptions and thoughts.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the comments. Seems like [name_u]Laine[/name_u] is the most supported name thus far.