Thoughts on AnnaBella

See the results of this poll: What do you think of AnnaBella?

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Cute!! : 6 (16%)
  • It’s okay…but I’d never use it. : 18 (47%)
  • NO!!! It’s terrible!! : 12 (32%)
  • Other: 2 (5%)

It reminds of Antebellum for some reason? I prefer [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] :slight_smile:

@coco1010: [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is also lovely. :slight_smile: I have never fallen on total love with [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], though. Thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

It’s a bit frilly for me personally. I prefer [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Amabel[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f]… how about [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]?

@emsky: Being a huge [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] fan, [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] is waaaaay to tied to the character. Thanks though. :slight_smile:

[name_f]AnnaBella[/name_f] looks like a smoosh. [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] looks like a full name. It’s too frilly for my taste but I do like [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].

I, too, much prefer [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] - less frilly, more refined. I do agree that if you were to use it, [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] is the way to go. The capital B looks like you missed the spacebar. It definitely isn’t terrible, either way, just really not my taste.

i like annabel but this seems to prissy and [name_m]OTT[/name_m] for me. A bit spoilt rich girly girl to be totally honest.

I like [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] but I don’t see the need for a capital letter in the middle of the name. I know it’s too frilly for some but I personally think it’s nice.

First, I’d like to say that I am a superfan of all things [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] is my favorite character, so I would choose it just for that reason.

I think [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] are both stunning. However, I’m confused why the B is capitalized. I hope that’s a typo.

(P.S. do you read heroes of olympus, too? follow up question: did you get house of hades yet?)

Same here, what’s the point of capital in the middle of the name.

If you want one name spell it [name_f]Annabella[/name_f]. If you want two names spell it [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Bella[/name_f].

I do like [name_f]Annabella[/name_f], but as [name_f]Annabella[/name_f], not [name_f]AnnaBella[/name_f]. I do prefer [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], but the more elaborate version is good with me too.

There’s a Jacobean tragedy where an [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] has an affair with her brother and gets murdered in the end. That would have put me off the name even if it didn’t sound like two name-endings mashed together.

I prefer it without the capital as [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] or simply [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f].

[name_f]AnnaBella[/name_f]/[name_f]Annabella[/name_f] is too frilly for me. I’ve decided. Thanks for the help. :slight_smile: