Thoughts on Apolline?

How is this name perceived by everyone, I’d like to know. Is this your preferred spelling since I know there is at least a couple? Would you be inclined to use it in the first or middle position? This name is a standout for me so I want to hear what the berries think about it!

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

I personally adore it as a middle because my first name style tends to be a little shorter and snappier, but it makes a fabulous first name too. I love the potential for cute and funky nickname [name_f]Polly[/name_f] (or Apple!) :apple:

I find it elegant, unexpected and a little dramatic. It has quite an upper-class image in [name_f]France[/name_f], although less so now than 10+ years ago, since it’s grown in popularity there and is heading down the charts a little again now. But definitely a sleek and sophisticated choice with a fun side! I’d say [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] is a good comparator for vibe (for British Berries!)

[name_f]Apolline[/name_f] is my favourite spelling. I’ve seen [name_f]Appoline[/name_f] too but honesty that always looks a bit misspelt to me.

2 Likes

I like it! It’s classy and elegant, but also unique. I prefer the [name_f]Appoline[/name_f] spelling! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love this name! It’s so light, ethereal even, with such a beautiful sound. I wouldn’t use it in real life because it’d never be pronounced/spelled right where I live, but if I were to use I think it’d keep it in the middle, as it’s one of those names that sounds great with any and every first name. I prefer the [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] spelling!

2 Likes

[name_f]Apolline[/name_f] feels so elegant and bold!! It feels sophisticated while also having a bouncy feel

2 Likes