Thoughts on Arabelle

hey everyone! So I have the combo [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] on my UC and I really love it. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] is nice or does it just look like a misspelling of [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]?
you can be honest :))

I think, having never thought about it before, I actually prefer [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] to [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]. I think as a first it would get mispronounced, but that’s what a middle is for, surely?

1 Like

I think it’s lovely and I actually prefer it to [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]!

1 Like

Arabelle is very pretty (as is [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f]), but I do prefer [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

1 Like

thanks, i do love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] I just worry that it’s perceived as a little too ‘posh’ . [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] feels a little more down to earth if that makes sense :joy:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f]! I actually prefer [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] to [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] - it’s softer and sweeter.

1 Like

thank you!! When you say you’re not a fan of the combo do you mean the sound/flow or just that you don’t like [name_f]Edith[/name_f]? xx

1 Like

thank you! I feel the same way, it’s more delicate :heart:

okay, that’s great!! I can see why [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is unappealing to some :joy:

I’ve never heard it before, but I’d assume it’s a [name_u]French[/name_u] version of [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

1 Like

yes! that’s correct :blush:

2 Likes

I actually heard [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] before [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and it definitely appeals more to me! I like both but I tend to prefer simpler versions of names. I love [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f]!

1 Like

me too!! [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] feels a little less frilly which i appreciate :heart:

1 Like

Edith [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] is gorgeous! I like [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f]

1 Like

I like it

1 Like

I love both [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]! I agree [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] feels more down to earth. [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] is absolutely stunning :heart_eyes: so soft and warm! I love it!

1 Like

thank you!! :heart:

thank you!! :heart: i definitely agree that it feels soft and warm!!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] is more simple than [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]. Very beautiful! And [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I like it as a middle name!

1 Like