Thoughts on Autumn?

What is your opinion on [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]?

Have recently become a fan of it :blush: Be honest!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] :maple_leaf:

I think [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is beautiful. She’s warm, elegant, has such sweet colourful imagery and just feels effortless. I think [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is gorgeous. I have [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] on my list and she makes me smile.

1 Like

Autumn’s sweet, but if the word comes up a lot in conversation, it could cause confusion. I don’t think it’s as common as [name_f]Summer[/name_f] either, but I’m not entirely sure.

1 Like

I really like it - it’s warm and comforting while also being tailored and a little aloof at the same time. :maple_leaf:

Only downside where I am (a nn obsessed country) is lack of obvious shortenings. I would try to enforce full name were it my child - but I guess you could go Aute, Auttie, Audy/Odie, [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] or maybe [name_f]Amy[/name_f] though that’s taking it to a new name.

1 Like

I fully agree, I love nicknames but I don’t feel it has great nickname potential sadly!

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is lovely - cosy, golden and lovely. I really enjoy the sounds too

1 Like

I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. I don’t think I’ve ever met an [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] but I would be charmed if I did. It’s a very evocative name. I live in a place where we don’t really have an autumn, so that kind of imagery is almost magical to me.

I wonder if your opinion also depends on how the word autumn is used where you are? I know in the USA that time of the year can be called fall. Where I am it’s always autumn.

1 Like

I love this name! It feels like a strong name but also has a softness plus it sounds beautiful!

1 Like

I don’t have strong feeling one way or another Its a good, solid choice.

1 Like

I really like it! It’s one of my go to middles, because it’s got a more unusual sound and isn’t too elaborate. To me [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] has a strong, quiet, almost alt vibe to it. I imagine [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] would be cool, calm, and a lil sarcastic, mostly keeping to herself, but not being afraid to call someone out if they’re being an idiot. Also autumn’s my favourite season, so that’s a big plus haha.

1 Like

I really like it, it’s very gentle with unusual sounds for a girls names but captured in a familiar word so there is no confusion. The imagery is obviously gorgeous, I think of woodland in copper, rust and gold, and spiced breezes. It’s not a top favourite anymore but it’s what I wanted to call my first daughter.

1 Like

Very pretty and good vibes and imagery with the name :black_heart:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], but seems to specific unless there is meaning behind it, etc. born in [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], sister named [name_f]Summer[/name_f].

It is a pretty name, but I would only be too brave to use it in the middle lol.

1 Like