Thoughts on Aviva

I like [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]. Fresh and sweet

Hazel is rising in popularity but I don’t think it’s over used. [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] would be the more unique choice though

1 Like

[name_f]Davina[/name_f], Dalia, and [name_u]Noa[/name_u] were all on my original list. [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] was the only Hebrew name that my husband connected with and also my favorite but these other ones are beautiful too. There really are so many beautiful Hebrew names out there.

Congratulations! I’ve long been a fan of [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and think that together they make for beautiful sisters’ names! [name_f]Zaza[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivie[/name_f] perhaps? :heart_eyes: LOVE!

1 Like

Yes they will likely go as [name_f]Zaza[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] as little kid nicknames. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] will only refer to herself as [name_f]Zaza[/name_f]!

1 Like

Aviva is sweet! I wouldn’t put too much stock in the grandmothers’ opinions. They tend to dislike names before they meet the sweet baby that has that name. Then it grows on them. :wink: Go with what you like! I do think that [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is more traditional and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] sounds like more of a sib set style-wise, though [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are both Hebrew names.

Hazel is a top 50 name (33 in 2019) but that doesn’t mean she’ll ever have another [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] in her class ([name_f]Eliza[/name_f] was 119 and [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] is unranked).

Here are some others with similar sounds to [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]:

Elvia
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_u]Averill[/name_u] or [name_f]Avril[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]/Sylvia

Go with [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]! So beautiful! Was on my list as well, but we ended up going w [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] for our first :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]! It’s so bouncy and full of life, and I think that ties in so well with your thoughts on her being due after a long winter. [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are also such a sweet pair together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Eliora is gorgeous!

1 Like