Thoughts on Banks?

Quite like this for a boys name - it’s a bit different and really like the way it sounds but not sure if it’s too out there hmm.

His brother is called [name_m]Milo[/name_m]!

I do not see it as a name, sorry. You might like [name_m]Brooks[/name_m].

I like it in theory - strong B name - but I can’t get past the meaning of financial institutions (versus river bank) and the havoc they’ve caused in recent years! It also feels a bit celeb, money-oriented too. I prefer [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] as pp suggested or other one-syllable names: [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_m]Ross[/name_m], [name_m]Heath[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_m]Holt[/name_m], [name_m]Zach[/name_m] etc.

Sorry I don’t like it. I agree with PP’s, I don’t see it as a first name, which wouldn’t be too bad, but I also can’t get past the meaning of financial institutions. I think [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] would work better as a PP suggested.

I’m glad they exist, as it would be bothersome to have to stash all my money under the mattress.

I don’t mind it really but I can’t say I’m a fan, either. I do like [name_m]Brooks[/name_m].