Thoughts on Beatrix?

What are your thoughts on the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like it? Why/why not? What does it make you think of?
Any middle name/sibling name suggestions?
Thanks Berries!

I adore [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! This name has been on my list for ages. When I was little I wanted to name my children [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_m]Klaus[/name_m], I read a lot of Series of Unfortunate Events and loved [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], but when I discovered this version, I loved it more. Though I wouldn’t name my son [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] anymore, lol, I would still name my daughter [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Lysistrata[/name_f]

I hope I could help a little :slight_smile:

Thanks @kyla12! I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is somehow a little spunkier and happier (?) than [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]; I love it!
Wow, I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]. I’m totally smitten. Thank you so much!
PS I adore the names in your signature, in particular [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_f]Helena[/name_f]. I think we have similar taste :slight_smile:

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a lovely name. It’s full of such spunk and sass.

I agree that [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is super fun and much spunkier than [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. :slight_smile: I see absolutely no appeal in [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] at all, but I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I do prefer it as a middle, but that’s mainly because I’m not terribly fond of either [name_f]Bea[/name_f] or [name_f]Trixie[/name_f], so that narrows the nn options pretty considerably. Someone on here has [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] on her list, and another member has a little girl named [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f], and I find both to be utterly and completely swoonworthy–I adore them!

Some other ideas:

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] ([name_f]LOVE[/name_f]!)
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Gracja (I have a thing for Polish names, haha! I think Gracja “GRAHS-yah” is gorgeous, and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Gracja would be tres fun. :))
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (nearly put [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] on my list years ago–I still love the happy alliteration of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]!)
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] ([name_f]LOVE[/name_f]!)
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]

Good luck!

I agree with AshtheDreamer, I don’t much care for [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] anymore, [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is MUCH MORE spunkier and happier than [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! So glad you love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]! (Those are my two very favorite names!!) It’s always exciting to meet someone with the same taste in names as me :smiley:

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is “hip” and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is classy. I’d go with classy because I’m really traditional. But if you’re a modern hip momma, then [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is perfect!