[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Jory[/name_u]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]
These are all sooooo handsome!

Neutral:

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m] (love [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], not [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m])
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_u]Remy[/name_u] (it’s ok)
[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (want to love this, but have trouble getting past “[name_u]Corny[/name_u]”)
[name_m]Erik[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] (would love [name_m]Edric[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] more!)

Least favourites:
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] (love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], not [name_u]Dylan[/name_u])
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] (love [name_m]Thorin[/name_m], not [name_u]Spencer[/name_u])
[name_m]Just[/name_m] not my style…
[name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Amaury[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_m]Peredur[/name_m]
[name_m]Gareth[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] Gwydion
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] Galahad
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
Perun [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Hermes[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Drury[/name_m]

[name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] - Very handsome! The names pair really well together and the flow is great.
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_u]Remy[/name_u] - Also very handsome. The names compliment each other well, as [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] is more formal and [name_u]Remy[/name_u] softens it.
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Roland[/name_m] - I’m personally not a big fan of [name_m]Roland[/name_m], but the flow of this combo is nice. It’s very strong, which I like.
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - I love this! It’s very handsome and a nice balance of modern and classic. It flows nicely and I think any boy would be happy to have this name :slight_smile:
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] - It’s a nice combo, although I stumble a bit saying it out loud. The names are both nice.
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] - I like this! It’s strong and slightly fantasy-esque while still being grounded.
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m] - It’s very handsome, although a bit heavy. I don’t dislike it, though.
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Amaury[/name_m] - Also very handsome. It sounds like a British lord (at least to my American ears- I don’t actually know how British lords are named). It’s a bit formal, but that makes it strong and handsome as well.
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] - These names are very cool paired together, but neither is my style so I don’t love it. The flow is nice though, and it brings to mind powerful dark gray colors.

thoughts on the rest:
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_m]Peredur[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Ansel[/name_m]! I’m not sure how to pronounce [name_m]Peredur[/name_m], but assuming I’m saying it right (PEH-reh-duhr?) the combo has a great sound to it. [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] helps to ground the less common [name_m]Peredur[/name_m].
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] - I personally don’t love [name_u]August[/name_u], but that aside, this is a wonderful combo. It’s handsome and at a nice spot between classic/formal and modern/fun. It flows really well, and I can totally picture a boy called [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] (some last name). It’s timeless and lovely.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Jory[/name_u] - This is a great name. I rarely hear [name_u]Jory[/name_u], but I wish I saw it more! It brings to mind grays and cool blues. It’s a nice pairing.
[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] - I love this! The short and simple [name_m]Hart[/name_m] really helps to ground [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m], which I also love to see. It’s formal and cool at the same time.
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] - [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] is nice! It sounds very literary to me. It’s a handsome combo and the names sound very nice together when said out loud.
[name_m]Erik[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] - The flow of this one is great! It looks very nice and sounds wonderful when said out loud. The names pair perfectly together. It’s very handsome.
[name_m]Gareth[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] - I like this! Both names are rather soft sounding, so they pair nicely together. It’s a handsome name without being aggressive. It makes me think of the Renaissance (I think [name_u]Florian[/name_u] always does that for me- it’s a positive association!)
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] Gwydion - This has a cool sound and look. I’ve never seen Gwydion before, but it’s great. I don’t personally love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but it is still a very nice name, and the pairing [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] Gwydion is wonderful.
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] Galahad - This is great! It’s very strong, and gives off imagery of gold and green. I picture warriors. It’s handsome, and the more recognizable [name_m]Leon[/name_m] helps balance with the cool and unusual Galahad.
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] - I love this! I love both names, and they pair perfectly together. The slightly formal [name_u]Percy[/name_u] works really well with the traditional, Biblical [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]. The flow is great. A very handsome name.
Perun [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] - This is very handsome. I’m not sure how to pronounce Perun - I’m assuming either peh-ruhn or peh-ROON? Either way, it’s a nice combo, and pairs well with [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]. I worry a Perun would have to explain the spelling and pronunciation of his name often, unless it is a more common name where you live.
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Hermes[/name_m] - I like this, although it reminds me a lot of ancient society with both the name [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and a Greek god name. The repeated M sound gives the combo a nice rhythm which I like, and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is a very strong name. It’s in the perfect spot of uncommon but easy to pronounce, remember, and spell.
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Thorin[/name_m] - This is nice. I enjoy seeing both of these names, and they pair nicely together. It’s a strong and handsome combo. I like that it is modern with [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] and more uncommon with [name_m]Thorin[/name_m], but still has a classic sound to it.
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] - I like this! It brings to mind imagery of trees and birds. Both names are on the uncommon side, but they are classic enough to be grounded. It’s a very handsome pairing.
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Drury[/name_m] - I really like this! [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] has been growing on me lately, and I’ve always liked seeing [name_m]Drury[/name_m]. [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Drury[/name_m] has a great sound. I like that [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is a name that isn’t necessarily an English classic, yet it’s handsome and timeless all the same. [name_m]Drury[/name_m] is very handsome and I’m surprised it’s not used more. [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Drury[/name_m] is a great combination.

I hope you like these reviews. I’m sorry I use the words ‘great’ and ‘handsome’ like they’re the only adjectives I know, haha.

[name_m]Emil[/name_m]*[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] -unexpected -a mix of softness and strength

[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]*[name_u]Remy[/name_u] - love this, such flair yet groundedness

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]*[name_m]Roland[/name_m] - not a fan of [name_m]Roland[/name_m] but it flows well and makes a strong combo

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]*[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - a nice mix of classic and fresh, soft and strong

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]*[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] -unexpected but brilliant

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]*[name_m]Endymion[/name_m] - love the mythical yet grounded feel

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]*[name_m]Ludwig[/name_m] - this feels clunky and heavy to me sorry

[name_m]Edward[/name_m]*[name_m]Amaury[/name_m] - feels regal and classic

[name_m]Gustav[/name_m]*[name_u]Storm[/name_u] - [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] doesn’t appeal at all but [name_u]Storm[/name_u] gives it a bit of flair that helps

thoughts on the rest:
[name_m]Ansel[/name_m]*[name_m]Peredur[/name_m] - I’m intrigued but [name_m]Peredur[/name_m] and I like the flow

[name_u]August[/name_u]*[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] -love this. Cool and sleek

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]*[name_u]Jory[/name_u] - love seeing Both of these and they fit so well

[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]*[name_m]Hart[/name_m] - sharp, succinct and cool

[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]*[name_m]Ivar[/name_m] - literary and adventurous

[name_m]Erik[/name_m]*[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] -great mix of sounds. [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] [name_m]Erik[/name_m] would also be great

[name_m]Gareth[/name_m]*[name_u]Florian[/name_u] -really like this!! Rugged with added softness

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]*Gwydion -[name_u]Love[/name_u] this too. Knightly but down to earth

[name_m]Leon[/name_m]*Galahad - love this a lot. Similar feel to [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] Gwdydion

[name_u]Percy[/name_u]*[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] -i enjoy the cute yet clunky [name_u]Percy[/name_u] with classic [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]

Perun*[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] -Perun is really appealing in sound and I like it with [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

[name_m]Roman[/name_m]*[name_m]Hermes[/name_m] - sounds very descriptive, sorry

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]*[name_m]Thorin[/name_m] -unexpected and cool

[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]*[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] - Wow, Forresty and earthy

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]*[name_m]Drury[/name_m] -[name_m]Drury[/name_m] has grown on me - [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] I love