Thoughts on bridger?

i’ve really been loving the name for a little boy these days!

2 Likes

It’s not my style but I would use it as a name for a pet

1 Like

I totally love the name [name_u]Bridger[/name_u] :star_struck: :sauropod:

1 Like

I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think of [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Bridger[/name_u] from [name_f]Star[/name_f] was though lol, but only because I’m a fan.
Xx :leaves:

2 Likes

Oh Bridger is one of my favorites! He’s so sweet, but strong, with a playful touch :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I really like it! It gives me the same preppy-meets-rugged vibes as names like [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Fielder[/name_m], [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], Sawyer…

1 Like

I don’t like [name_u]Bridger[/name_u] :grimacing:
[name_m]Even[/name_m] though I like names like [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], etc, [name_u]Bridger[/name_u] is just not for me. There’s something about it that I just don’t like, but I don’t know what

1 Like

it has a really bad connotation in the UK just to let you know

the surname of a murderer of a 4 or 5 y/o girl back in 2012

1 Like

oh I had no clue, I live in the US though so hopefully it won’t be too big of a problem :blush:

I see it in the same way as [name_u]Carter[/name_u] — preppy and somewhat youthful, but still wearable for adults.

1 Like

It’s a little boy with long hair, flip flops, and ice-cream-stained cheeks to me! Huge, warm eyes and a mischievous little smile. Sweet hugs and belly laughs. A little surfer-looking, bear-spirited king of a boy. :ocean::thong_sandal:

1 Like

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] cool and rugged

1 Like

I love [name_u]Bridger[/name_u], it was on my list for my son’s name, but we ended up going with something else. It’s still on the table though for a future son of ours/brother to [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]! It’s stylish and trendy but different enough to still feel refreshing, which is exactly our style.

2 Likes

I don’t like [name_u]Bridger[/name_u], its just not my style because i don’t really like trendy-modern names (theres some exceptions), but i like it for you and others

1 Like

This is my association too :relaxed::sparkles:

2 Likes

bridger isn’t my personal favorite, but i love it for other people! it has a lot of the same sounds of popular names like parker and carter without being insanely popular, which is nice! i like the phoebe bridgers connection.

1 Like

It makes me think of someone who plays bridge

1 Like

It has a really harsh sound to me, but I can see the appeal.

1 Like

Although it’s not my style personally, I think it’s a perfectly nice and very wearable name. :slight_smile:

1 Like