Thoughts on Brienne

Hey! I know that naming your girls [name_f]Bria[/name_f] and [name_f]Brienne[/name_f] might be too close, but [name_f]Brienne[/name_f] is still a name that I love. Thoughts on [name_f]Brienne[/name_f]?

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Bria[/name_f] and [name_f]Brienna[/name_f] but [name_f]Brienne[/name_f] has a kind of elegance

1 Like

I actually really like [name_f]Brienne[/name_f]! I think it sounds so pretty. I do prefer [name_f]Bria[/name_f], though.

1 Like

Brienne’s not my style, but I see the appeal!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Brienne[/name_f], but that’s probably because it’s the name of my favorite Game of Thrones character! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Brienne[/name_f] — but I also love that character in Game of Thrones so I’m biased!

2 Likes

It has a nice sound, though I prefer [name_f]Brianne[/name_f].

2 Likes

I like the look, but I prefer [name_f]Brianna[/name_f]/Brienna

1 Like

I wanted to call our daughter [name_f]Gwendoline[/name_f] because I loved this character and the actress who played her. I do like the name but I’d probably spell it [name_f]Brianne[/name_f] so that a person didn’t spend their life spelling it, like I have with my name. It’s not a big deal though as I’ve gotten used to it.

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Bria[/name_f] and [name_f]Brienne[/name_f] are too close, yeah :joy: I like both but I think I prefer [name_f]Brienne[/name_f], in part because of the Game of Thrones character. It also feels a little more substantial, with both strength and grace. I also think [name_f]Bria[/name_f] could potentially be a nickname for [name_f]Brienne[/name_f] if you wanted to sort of use both!

1 Like

Hmm, I like [name_f]Bria[/name_f] and [name_f]Breanne[/name_f], and [name_f]Breanna[/name_f], maybe even [name_f]Brienna[/name_f], but this looks misspelled, sorry!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Brianne[/name_f] or [name_f]Bria[/name_f] to [name_f]Brienne[/name_f]

3 Likes