Thoughts on Calvin?

[name]Do[/name] you think of [name]Calvin[/name] Klein when you hear this name? I really like it, especially the nn [name]Cal[/name]. I was thinking something along the lines of [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Henry[/name] since [name]Henry[/name] was originally my first choice but it has become too popular where we live. My husband doesn’t hate it but doesn’t love it either. We’ve been going over names for months and this is the only one that hasn’t been vetoed by one of us! My main goal was to find something not too popular but yet familiar. DD is [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ashlyn[/name]. [name]Calvin[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]…I think it works as a sibset, would love to hear others’ opinions. Thanks!

I love the name [name]Calvin[/name] “[name]Cal[/name]”. [name]Cal[/name] is one of those cool laid back sounding names that makes me think of a sweet good natured man. There is also [name]Callahan[/name], which has a more rugged appeal. I think [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ashlyn[/name] and [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Henry[/name] make a lovely sibset.

I love [name]Calvin[/name]! I don’t think of [name]Calvin[/name] Klein. I agree with everything leah_9 said!

Sorry. I think of [name]Calvin[/name] and [name]Hobbes[/name], much worse than [name]Calvin[/name] Klein. Not that I don’t love the comic strip.

I think others can help you with more positive associations. And by all means, use it if you love it!