Thoughts on Caroline with this nn ...

[name]Hi[/name] …

The name [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elise[/name] … what are your thoughts? Also do you think I could get away with using the nn [name]Callie[/name] for [name]Caroline[/name]?? I just think [name]Caroline[/name] is more my style than say, [name]Calista[/name], but I could go that route if you think [name]Callie[/name] is too much of a stretch for [name]Caroline[/name].

Other current possibility is [name]Elise[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] … currently no nn, would just call her [name]Elise[/name].

Thanks!

It is a bit of a stretch, but doable.

That’s a great nn for [name]Caroline[/name]!

I think it works just fine! [name]Callie[/name] is really cute! I am liking [name]Caroline[/name] more and more, myself. I love [name]Elise[/name] though and I have it on my list as a first. It is just beautiful and elegant and simple. I vote for [name]Elise[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]! But [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Callie[/name] is beautiful too!

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Elise[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] are both great names. I think that you could get away with calling [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Callie[/name]. Also, I know some little girls who are named [name]Callie[/name], not as a nickname.

I think it works!

I think [name]Callie[/name]/[name]Caroline[/name] is a great nn/name combo! It reminds me if [name]Maggie[/name]/[name]Margaret[/name]

Granted I am fairly liberal when it comes to nicknames, but I think it works. No need to find a name that isn’t your style to make [name]Callie[/name] fit–[name]Caroline[/name] does the job fine.

I went to school with a [name]Carolyn[/name] called [name]Callie[/name]. I also remember seeing the movie [name]Caddie[/name] Woodlawn at one point as a kid, which was based off an old book, and [name]Caddie[/name] there was a nickname for [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Callie[/name] as a nicknamed for [name]Caroline[/name] seems totally normal to me. I like it a lot.