Thoughts on Caspian Willow?

With my love of [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] growing and my love of [name_u]Willow[/name_u] (for both genders) I created this combo and I love it.
What do you think? What vibes does it give you? Is it too out there? Thoughts on [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]? Thoughts on [name_u]Willow[/name_u] on a boy? Does this feel properly balanced? Any thoughts are helpful.
Thanks in advance.
-Sylvie

2 Likes

Oh it’s beautiful, whimiscal and magical!!!

I like it! Maybe a touch descriptive (not too much though) but I love the softness of both [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] together and it is a beautiful combo. The strength, but fluid feel of [name_u]Willow[/name_u] plays well with Caspian’s brightness and energy. Honestly I think [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] as a name is becoming more known and popular (area dependent of course), so it isn’t too much having a more unusual middle. Especially as it probably won’t be used everyday. In general I’ve been warming to [name_u]Willow[/name_u] for a boy. In theory it really works (Will + O ending) , and I’m all for it in the middle.

It’s lovely! [name_u]Willow[/name_u] might lean feminine in usage but there’s no reason it should do and I really like it for a boy. In the middle spot it’s the less prominent name anyway. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] sounds magical yet definitely name like. I love it.

It’s lovely! [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is wonderful on a boy and pairs well with the whimsical [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].

I absolutely love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] such a dreamy name

I didn’t like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] paired with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] at first because I always associate it as a girl’s name. but the more I read them together the more I like it. It flows really and has an adventurous nature vibe to it.

I think it sounds gorgeous! :blush:

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is just :heart_eyes:
I cant think of a more perfect combo
Both of these names are soft and together the imagery is above cute
I think it works in all ages and love willow for a boy
i dont think it is too out there and would work perfectly on a real boy

1 Like