Thoughts on Clara Middle name

What do you think of the name [name]Clara[/name]? Is it popular, I dont know any.

What middle name do you think would work nicely with it and compliment siblings

[name]Noah[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]

I love [name]Clara[/name]! I keep going back and forth on whether I like it as a FN or a MN, but I do adore the name! Right now [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] is on my list. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Noah[/name], [name]Ella[/name]/[name]Eliana[/name], and [name]Clara[/name] are great together. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] was my first idea–I think [name]Josephine[/name] matches [name]William[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name] very well. I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Clara[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] would be pretty, too, but I’m not sure how well [name]Noelle[/name] works with your other children’s MNs…

Good luck!

I love [name]Clara[/name]! Here are some suggestions for mn’s:

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]

I am naming my soon to be daughter [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]. I think that is a BEAUTIFUL name. I have known 2 [name]Clara[/name]'s in my lifetime and they were both inspirations to me. One was a great-aunt and one is my best friend. [name]Both[/name] are (Were) beautiful, strong and independent women. just something about that name is gorgeous to me:-)

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] - my favorite
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Lisette[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Anabelle[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Bronwyn[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]

hope this helps:-)

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is gorgeous Congrats om your precious girl, I also love [name]Clara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Clara[/name]! It would be on my list of my DD wasn’t already [name]Molly[/name] [name]Clare[/name]. Of the suggestions that have been thrown out already, I really like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] (not sure when the baby is due, but what a beautiful [name]Christmas[/name] name!). But I think [name]Clara[/name] as a FN is perfect with her siblings - so pretty!

Thanks for the suggestions, I also really like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] too as I have thought about using [name]Margaret[/name] in the middle spot for several names. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] has a nice flow but being Jewish it wouldn’t really work. Pretty though. [name]Molly[/name] [name]Clare[/name] is so cute.

I love the name [name]Clara[/name]!
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Jillian[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Melody[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Judith[/name]

My grandma is [name]Clara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. I named my daughter after her and her other great-grandma so her name is [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. It isn’t very popular, but I do know a few. The few I know all are named after their mother’s grandma.

I think the name [name]Clara[/name] is gorgeous! Middle names I really like with it are:

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]

I only know one [name]Clara[/name]. I don’t think it is very popular, though I wouldn’t call it very uncommon either. It is a beautiful name that sounds good with many middle names. Great choice!

God Bless,
[name]Chelsea[/name]

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] was always my top [name]Clara[/name] combo.

Other suggestions:
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Melody[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Francine[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]…