Thoughts on Daisy Simone

What are your thoughts on the combo [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]?
Is it nice? Does it flow? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it works?

I kind of like it.

Any other suggestions similar or in the likes of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]?

Thank you Berries, in anticipation!

I think it’s a nice combo. I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] so it’s hard for me to fully love the same, but overall the combo is nice.

If you’re interested in flower names here are some more for you:

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] - My favorite girl name
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] - Very similar to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Leilani[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

I think it works beautifully!

I think it’s very pretty.

I love it! It sounds like a super model! It sounds like a name I would have picked to have myself.

I think it’s a beautiful name. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is sweet and so very charming and vintage and [name_u]Simone[/name_u], on the other hand, to me is full of girl power, what with [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_u]Simone[/name_u] de Beauvoir. It’s already a winner to me!

I like it a lot! It’s very sweet and charming.

It’s beautiful! Look, sound, style… 10/10

Thanks berries! I think I’ve found the one. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that all of you liked it as much as I do!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! [name_u]Simone[/name_u] is ok, but the flow is great.