Thoughts on Daphne combos?

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is one of the few family names I’m really interested in using, and I’m trying to narrow down my number of combos for it. What do you think of these? Any new suggestions?

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] (city where my mom was born)
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Martha[/name_f] (DH’s grandmother)
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f] (my sister and grandmother)
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] (just adore the name [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and its meaning)
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (also just a big [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] fan)

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] really strengthens [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] gets my vote.

I really like the flow of [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f].

I really like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - because of Turkish American actress Defne [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_m]Foster[/name_m] had the same name, [name_m]RIP[/name_m], and I grow up watching the show Sihirli Annem where she played a fairy. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is really nice too.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is my favorite.

i also like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f], and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. The meaning behind the first two make the combinations irresistible, and I just love [name_f]Joy[/name_f] as a mn.

I love how [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f] honours two people! To make it flow better, perhaps you could do [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]?

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f] or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]: I’m just not a fan of the [name_u]August[/name_u]/[name_m]Augustus[/name_m]/[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] names
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Martha[/name_f]: Meh
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f]: I like PP’s suggestion of [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]: Nice
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]: My favorite. Both have Greek roots, the flow is good, and you like the meaning.
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]: Not a fan of both names ending in “ee”

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] are my favorites of these combos.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is lovely! I really like it!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is beautiful. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] sounds great together but it’s way too much of a Greek mythology reference for me to have both names in one combo. The rest of the combos don’t flow all that well I’m afraid.

[name_f]Susan[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] or [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is a bit too floral for my taste.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f] sounds homespun and nice.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is good.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] with [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f], or [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] sounds off somehow, although I love each of the middle choices.

I like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Garland[/name_f], though the latter is also quite floral.

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]