Thoughts on Della?

I’m not considering this name for my current pregnancy, but I’ve really come to like the name [name_f]Della[/name_f] and may consider it if I have another girl in the future. What are your thoughts? Cute or too much like other “Ella” names?

I think I like the combos [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] and [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

5 Likes

It sounds like the Spanish words “de la” to me, so I’m not a huge fan! But it’s sweet, and Josephine is a gorgeous middle!

I love [name_f]Ella[/name_f] & ‘Ella’ names so of course love [name_f]Della[/name_f]!

She’s a spunky vibrant name that has a vintage flair and feels different too the [name_f]Ella[/name_f] names despite loving them! She’s quirky an unexpected choice. I like [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] a lot very sparky

I really love the name [name_f]Della[/name_f]! We had it on our list for if this baby was a girl. I think it’s super sweet. I also like the name [name_f]Adella[/name_f] with the nickname option of [name_f]Della[/name_f].

[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is really pretty!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Della[/name_f] is lovely! [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is really sweet! :heart:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Della[/name_f]! :heart: So much I named my car [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Della[/name_f] haha. I prefer [name_f]Della[/name_f] as a nn, but she’s so sweet, and I’d love to meet a [name_f]Della[/name_f] or have one one day! Of the two combos you have, I prefer [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u], myself! I love [name_u]Lark[/name_u].

I really like [name_f]Della[/name_f]! Either as a nickname (Adele, [name_f]Adelia[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_f]Adella[/name_f], Delaney) or by itself. Reminds me of [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Street[/name_f] from [name_u]Perry[/name_u] [name_u]Mason[/name_u], the only woman of her era who was always right even in a man’s world. :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Della[/name_f] is a sweet, spunky name! Easy to remember, spell, and pronounce, but not too common either.

I love [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! I love [name_u]Lark[/name_u], but with [name_f]Della[/name_f] it is too much L sound for me.

I LOVE [name_f]Della[/name_f]! It would definitely be high on my future list if my sister didn’t go by Del/Delly. Either on it’s own or as a nickname for [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_f]Adella[/name_f] or [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f].

Yes it sounds similar to [name_f]Ella[/name_f] but it feels distinctly different imo. [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Della[/name_f] is so warm and cute!!!

I really like [name_f]Della[/name_f]! It’s a fresher and not as used spin on [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. It’s a name we discussed last year with our last babe. A partial honor name for a grandmother [name_u]Dale[/name_u], but out last name starts with D and is one syllable. It was just too much! Still like it though!!

[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is stunning

I absolutely LOVE [name_f]Della[/name_f]! It is such an underrated name, either on its own or as a nickname. Could be a nickname for [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]. [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is stunning!

Cute and sassy! The only [name_f]Della[/name_f] I’ve ever met was a wonderful sweet-natured octogenarian. She was lovely and I’ve really liked this overlooked gem ever since.

I’ve loved [name_f]Della[/name_f] ever since I came across it on a little girl on Instagram; her name is [name_f]Della[/name_f] P0sy :heart:

[name_f]Della[/name_f] is one of my favorites, actually! I love it as a nn for Adele/Adela.

I think [name_f]Della[/name_f] is very sweet, it reminds me of [name_f]Dessa[/name_f] which I also like, and perhaps a lighter version of [name_f]Dolora[/name_f]. [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is a good combo!

I‘m personally not a big fan of it, reminds me a bit of the word dollar

I love [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! I would think what a beautiful name if I heard this name :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] :heart::heart: