Thoughts on Emme?

Pronounced [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_f]Emme[/name_f], not short for a longer name.

1 Like

I think it works!

I guessed it was pronounced “em” instead of emmy, but I think it totally works if you’re comfortable with an easy correction!!

2 Likes

I like it! This is by far my favourite spelling of the name.

Very pretty and seems more of a full name spelled this way than [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmie[/name_f].

I like it!

Personally I prefer [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]. I would have to clarify pronunciation with [name_f]Emme[/name_f]. It reminds me of [name_f]Elle[/name_f]. Therefore, I wouldn’t assume the “[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]” pronunciation

1 Like

Emme is sweet and full of energy! I love it as a standalone. I do think you might have to correct people on the pronunciation occasionally, but if you don’t mind that then I think it works great!

My favorite spelling of [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]/Emmie is just [name_f]Emme[/name_f]! I prefer it as a nn for [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], but I do think it works on its own. Perhaps pair it with a longer middle?

1 Like

I prefer the [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] spelling but it’s such a sweet and beautiful name

I like [name_f]Emme[/name_f] a lot. [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] is on my list, so I obviously prefer that, but I am super fond of [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]/Emme as a standalone.

Good luck!

I like it! It’s my favorite spelling for a standalone name

I’ve known [name_f]Emme[/name_f]’s before so I read it pronounced the same as [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], and I have to think because it’s a little more visible now that a few celebrities have girls named or nicknamed [name_f]Emme[/name_f], you’re a little less likely to have issues with it. the beauty of it is that if someone does pronounce it incorrectly, it’s a really easy correction because it’s a simple + familiar name. I think I prefer the look of [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], but until recently I felt the opposite. Either way, super super cute, I love [name_f]Emme[/name_f]!

It’s okay, but I do prefer the more traditional [name_f]Em[/name_f] names such as [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f].