Thoughts on Eva?

As title says. [name_u]Or[/name_u] what alternative, similar in style, name do you like more?

1 Like

I like [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. It’s simple and pretty but it is quite popular. I prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. There’s also [name_f]Evia[/name_f].

2 Likes

Depending on the pronounciation, I like it along with Eve, Evie, Ava, and Ivy.

I think of eve/evening/night, Wall-e, and Adam & Eve

I like it! It’s simple, timeless and has a lovely meaning. I also really like [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. :blush:

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] is gorgeous. Timeless , rich in history, easy to spell and pronounce. It’s a total win for me !

Similar names [name_f]Ava[/name_f] , [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_u]Ever[/name_u] , [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Avis[/name_f] , [name_u]Evan[/name_u] , [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] , [name_f]Reva[/name_f], [name_m]Reeves[/name_m]

It’s a timeless classic, such a simple name but with a long history and usable on a baby, an adult woman and a grandma. [name_f]My[/name_f] preferred probuncuation is EH-va, though, and I don’t really like EE-va.

I love [name_f]Eva[/name_f]! So sweet but strong!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Eva[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter is [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and we call her [name_f]Eva[/name_f] - Short and sweet and never pronunciation issues!

I think [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is lovely she feels spirited, warm and happy sounding. However I do prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] has this understated elegance which is gorgeous she deserves more recognition I have [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] on my list. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] has a similar vibe too [name_f]Eva[/name_f] but I think she has a prettier sound.