Thoughts on Fox?

I heard the name [name_u]Fox[/name_u] recently in a book and I feel in love! I think it’s really cute for a little boy but I’m worried about it for a grown man. I really the combo [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]! What do you guys think? Is it too put there? What middle names would you put with it?

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] funny! I had [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] on my list for awhile! I think it’s nice! Certainly a bold choice, but not unwearable for an adult imo! I know a boy named [name_u]Fox[/name_u], who must be about 13 by now!

[name_u]Fox[/name_u] isn’t my favourite, but it’s fine. Not out there at all! It’s definitely very trendy to me (not necessarily a bad thing). [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] sounds/looks very handsome! I can absolutely see it on a grown man.

I think it could work. [name_f]My[/name_f] first thought is [name_u]Fox[/name_u] Mulder from the X files and he’s a grown man so… [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] sounds nice.

1 Like

Fox is one of my favorite names! It’s so handsome. I really love [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]!!
I definitely think [name_u]Fox[/name_u] can work on a grown man, and if he doesn’t happen to like the name, he could always choose to go by [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] instead!

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. It’s grown on me a lot of late. [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is quite nice although my favourites would be the following:

Fox [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Montague[/name_m]

1 Like

Not exactly my style but I think it’s fun and bold. I prefer [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. I like the idea of having the F. Initial as well.

[name_f]My[/name_f] cousin is called [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. (His older brother is named [name_m]Ethan[/name_m].) At first I found it very ‘out there’ and so did others, but we’ve all gotten used to it and everyone loves it now! :slight_smile: I think it’s cute.

I like it! I agree that it’s quite trendy, but it’s not too popular (yet) so it still feels fresh and quirky.

[name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is lovely. [name_u]Fox[/name_u] definitely needs something more traditional in the middle, I think. [name_u]Love[/name_u] so many of @TDFM’s suggestions too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fox [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is so charming

Love it

i like the combo [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] on a girl tho. not so sure on a boy.

I adore [name_u]Fox[/name_u], especially as a middle name! [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] sounds great! I like it.

I love [name_u]Fox[/name_u]!!! but then again I am biased bc it’s our last name lol.
The name literally goes with ANYTHING. And it’s memorable and easy to spell lol.

My oldest daughter kept her last name [name_u]Fox[/name_u] and made it a second middle when she got married. IF they ever have children they will name the fn [name_u]Fox[/name_u].

Not a fan. This seems to be a go-to for yuppie parents right now. Very trendy.

Fox is a family name of mine and I personally think it’s great. A Youtuber I watch who does recipes/workouts has a 1 year old named [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] and they call him [name_f]Foxy[/name_f] as a nickname. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is also a very handsome name and I think the combination would be lovely.

I think [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is the name to beat! I had some ideas but scanning the lists suggested already I think most of not all ended on there. If you’re a little unsure I think a lot of the suggestions are relatively interchangeable… so [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] could easily work as [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. But I wouldn’t see [name_u]Fox[/name_u] being a big deal on a grown man.

Love [name_u]Fox[/name_u]! [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is not my style but [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] has a nice ring to it. And would age nicely I think.

I really like [name_u]Fox[/name_u]! It’s on our list as a middle name. [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is very handsome.

I think it’s a cool, quirky name and I love the X-Files association (the TV show is super nostalgic for me). I really like [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m].