Thoughts on girl list

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,
Looking for your feedback and thoughts on our girl list to help narrow down. Your thoughts and feedback are appreciated.

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

Thank you!

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is sweet. It’s rather popular but it has a really nice sound.
[name_f]Elise[/name_f] is bland. It reminds me of the sound a balloon makes when you let it’s air out.
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] is nice. Old fashioned but still cute.
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] seems like it’s lacking. [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] comes to mind straight away so that may be why. Reminds me of [name_f]Brie[/name_f] cheese.
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is I name I just can’t like. I don’t know why. I just can’t do it.
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is lovely. It has an exotic but approachable feel. Reminds me of fur coats.

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - I like this spelling the best of them all. I know a few of them so it doesn’t seem “fresh,” but it’s a lovely name and will suit a girl well!
[name_f]Elise[/name_f] - I like this name a lot. It’s used in my family a bit and I never get tired of hearing it.
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] - So cute! Vintage-y and sweet. I know it’s getting use on little ones but I still think of a little old lady. Which isn’t a bad thing :slight_smile:
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] - I like this, though it’s not my favorite of your choices. I do like the nickname [name_f]Bri[/name_f], though. I like [name_f]Brina[/name_f] a little better, but this is cute.
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - One of my favorites! I don’t know how it would work on anything but a holiday baby, but it’s such a pretty sound! Gorgeous.
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] - I like this one and know a little [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]. It’s a nice name but where I live I think people would butcher the pronunciation. Nice, though!

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - beautiful, zesty, classic name. I know it’s been very popular but I’m never disappointed to see it get used.

[name_f]Elise[/name_f] - love this. I find it very sleek but not unapproachably so.

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] - compared with the others, this feels like a nickname rather than a full name to me. Also it feels more vintage-y than the rest of your list. None of that is a problem, it’s a sweet name, it just doesn’t feel the same stylistically to me.

[name_f]Bria[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Bria[/name_f] really well - short and sweet.

[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - I generally assume that anyone named [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] was probably born around the [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] season. It’s a lovely name and it’s probably been underused.

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] - great name, with the excellent nickname possibility of [name_f]Talia[/name_f]. I find [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] really lively but not too fanciful.

Hmm…
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] ~ a lovely, fresh choice with a sweet feminine sound. [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] has really grown on me despite her popularity it’s a lovely choice with great nicknames such as [name_u]Issy[/name_u] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

[name_f]Elise[/name_f] ~ a great [name_m]French[/name_m] choice with a lovely sweet sound. [name_f]Elise[/name_f] feels sophisticated and classy. [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is a classic choice and I also like the potential [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] nickname.

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] ~ I think [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is a cool hipster name, she feels fashionable fitting in with the increasingly trendy British nickname as name trend. [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is a great choice and I love the association of [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] as well. She’s also a sweet nickname for the likes of [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] and [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] which is growing on me of recent.

[name_f]Bria[/name_f] ~ this name is really cool its grown on me so much!! I think [name_f]Bria[/name_f] is really fresh and effortless. It’s a lovely name with a great sound.

[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] ~ A lovely fresh christmassy sounding name. It’s crisp and wintry fresh. [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is a fresh name.

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] ~ A lovely name with another christmassy vibe, she feels Nutcracker like and really elegant.

: )

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], however it is way too popular at the moment. I have decided against using the name because I didn’t want a child to be one of five Isabels in a classroom. This may not bother you, but it’s the reason why [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is not on my list
[name_f]Elise[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Elise[/name_f], classy, short and sweet. I prefer [name_f]Elisa[/name_f] a little more, but I love [name_f]Elise[/name_f] just as well.
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] - [name_f]Etta[/name_f] sounds like a nickname for a longer name that ends in 'ette or 'etta. I would use it as a nickname for a longer name, but it’s cute to use by itself.
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] - I’ve known a lot of [name_f]Briana[/name_f]'s to where all I think about is [name_f]Briana[/name_f] when I see this name. Not my style, but it’s a usable name.
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], another classy name that is short and sweet.
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] - Can’t go wrong with [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], and [name_f]Talia[/name_f] or [name_u]Tali[/name_u] would make for a super cute nickname.

The only one I dislike is [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] because it’s [name_m]WAY[/name_m] too popular. I know like 10 Isabels.

All are lovely but my favorite would be [name_f]Etta[/name_f] or [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. They’re sweet names with a vintage feel.