Thoughts on Griffin Paxton?

So I’m a closeted trans guy and I wanted a new name for those I’ve come out as to call me by. I like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] as a first name, but I’m not really sure if [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] flows. [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] has a special meaning to me but I’m still unsure. And would people recommend me keeping or changing my last name?

1 Like

Personally, I think the name flows really well! If you’re not personally sure on the flow of [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] perhaps [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u]?
With the lastname thing, I would say it really depends. If you feel like changing your LN would help give you a new start and help your name to feel complete then I would say sure go for it! But don’t feel as though you have to if you still want the connection with your lastname :)) ( I have no experiences but these are just my opinions)

Good luck with your journey! :heartbeat:

1 Like

I love the suggestion of [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u], but I agree [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] flows just fine! Good luck!

I think the n sounds at the end of both names negates the flow of the name.
I agree with [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u] or maybe [name_m]Griffith[/name_m] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] might work?

I love [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]! So cool!

Griffin [name_u]Pax[/name_u] would flow better but [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] is cool too