Thoughts on Hezekiah

I recently came across this name [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] and really dig it. What are your thoughts about it? What comes to mind? Please be honest.

2 Likes

[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] is spiky and cool

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it :blue_heart:

[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] nn:Zeke is one of my favorite under rated baby names

1 Like

SAMEEE
I love this name so much and I dont know how it isnt more popular
i wouldnt personally use it because it wouldnt be easily pronounced where I live but I would love to meet a little Zeke

I think it’s a fine name but it’s not my personal style. Maybe it’s just me, but I would expect a [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] to come from a very religious family. It’s not the kind of name that would appeal to (most) secular parents.

I don’t like it. Comes off as very duggary.

I love [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m], because I love the sounds of nicknames of it! [name_u]Zeke[/name_u] and [name_u]Kiah[/name_u] are so amazing.

Thanks everyone! It helps to know that people get the religious vibe. I’m absolutely not religious so wouldn’t want that to be hanging over my child. It is such a cool name, just too bad that’s been claimed by the Old Testament.

I know a [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] . He goes by [name_u]Zeke[/name_u] and has siblings [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]

Is the family really religious?

Not overly!