Thoughts on Hope Hayes

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl has arrived and we are surprised that we don’t think the name we had chosen suits her- [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

Other names we like include

[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

Surname: [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

Other suggestions welcome :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is a gorgeous name! That sounds totally incredible. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I second this!

4 Likes

I like the alliteration. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your list is [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] though. [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] sounds adorable with your surname.

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is alright and I do like the alliteration but I think [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is even cuter

4 Likes

The name [name_f]Hope[/name_f] isn’t quite my style in general but I do love how [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] sounds together. Out of the three you listed my vote would go to [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. Not only is it my favorite name in general, but [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] sounds SO COOL, with the repeating Z sounds.

3 Likes

I like the alliteration too but just unsure because it’s such a short name with only one syllable for first and surname, I do like [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks for your input

1 Like

I also love the repeated z sound! I have to say when I first held her [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is the name that came into my head :hugs: husband loves the name [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] , we will have to discuss :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Personally, I think [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is clunky.

I really love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], “Eliza”.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] seems to be made for your surname. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is beautiful. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is modern and stylish and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is an unexpected middle for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but I love the flow it gives. Also, both [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] have the meaning “pledged to God”, which shares the meaning as your original name choice, [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. I love this connection.

Other suggestions:

[name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]

4 Likes

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] is great but I also think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] sound great with [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] as well.

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] hayes sounds great! [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] would be my second choice

1 Like

Aw [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is so pretty! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is so sweet…could it be a potential middle name? [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] sounds so dreamy!

I really love this suggestion thank you for your input! [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely with our surname and with nickname [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] - also love the crossover of meaning with [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is wonderful - fun to say, bright, cheerful and warm :slight_smile: if [name_f]Hope[/name_f] suits her, I’d say go for it!!

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is sooo perfect! Of your list, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is the nicest complement to your surname, by far

I second the suggestions of [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] or [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] NN [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. Congratulations :tada:

I dislike the flow of [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] would be lovely.

i’ve always thought alliterative first and last names are the absolute coolest!! i really like hope hayes. and congratulations! :yellow_heart:

I love [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]. Personally, my favorite is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], called [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]. This combo makes [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] seem like a real surname/ middle name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the alliteration. And, you can never go wrong with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] in a name. So classic and timeless.

2 Likes