Thoughts on Jax

I love the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m], but unfortunately I can’t use it. I love the name [name_m]Jax[/name_m] as an alternative but the spelling is a little too modern for me.
Is the spelling Jacks too much? Does it come off as even more made up than [name_m]Jax[/name_m] is?
Any thoughts and or opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Personally, I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Jax[/name_m] as it feels a little bit like a dog name to me, but I much prefer [name_m]Jax[/name_m] to Jacks. Jacks looks like you’re referring to multiple people named [name_m]Jack[/name_m], or the children’s game. I definitely think [name_m]Jax[/name_m] is better.

I very much prefer [name_m]Jax[/name_m] to Jacks. I think is nice enough - short, spunky and straight to the point. The X gives it a bit of kick. The alternative spelling just just doesn’t look right, like an unfinished [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] or an overworked [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

Honestly, I don’t like the name at all. I always think “why name your kid a plural of name?”. It sounds like you are talking of more than one [name_m]Jack[/name_m] or a possessive – [name_m]Jack[/name_m]'s. I prefer [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Jake[/name_m] and [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]. That being said, [name_m]Jax[/name_m] is better than Jacks.

[name_m]Jax[/name_m] is better than Jacks. Not a fan of the name at all though.

I like [name_m]Jax[/name_m], and I totally prefer it to Jacks. Since [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] is kinda very used now, I think [name_m]Jax[/name_m] could be used just as [name_m]Jack[/name_m]- [name_m]Jackson[/name_m].