Thoughts on Jordanna Eve.

So I think I convinced my husband to go with [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] and we can use [name_f]Jordie[/name_f] as a nickname. While we were in Target we came across a little girl named [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and it just kind of hit us that [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] would be a wonderful name for our second daughter.

I’ve been warming to the name [name_f]Jordana[/name_f] recently, but I prefer that spelling rather than the double n. I’m not sure I love it with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] though. I feel like it needs a middle name that starts with a consonant e.g. [name_f]Jordana[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

Very pretty!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! I think it’s a great choice.

I too am debating whether I like [name_f]Jordana[/name_f] over [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f]. I’ve only seen [name_f]Jordana[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] is beautiful too.

[name_u]Jordan/name_ua [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is gorgeous! Great compromise :wink:

I’m glad it gets the seal of approval from my husband. Now comes the debate over how to spell it ([name_f]Jordana[/name_f] or [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f]) and how to pronounce it. [name_f]Jordana[/name_f] for me sounds more like jor-DAH-na while [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] sounds like jor-[name_m]Dan[/name_m]-uh which is the sound I prefer more.

[name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is adorable! Especially with the nickname [name_f]Jordie[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you pronounce it jor-DAR-nah or jor-[name_m]DAN[/name_m]-ah?

I think [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] is stunning and I like it spelled this way. I have to agree with another poster that [name_f]Eve[/name_f] doesn’t really flow too well with it, though. It definitely trips me up when I say it aloud. [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] has better flow, as was suggested.

I pronounce it jor-[name_m]DAN[/name_m]-ah. Still trying to feel out middle names though. I do love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] but some suggestions make me second guess it.

I think [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is beautiful! I know a [name_f]Jordanna[/name_f] actually, who’s about 18 :slight_smile: