Thoughts on Junee?

Wdyt of Junee? I also like the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] spelling but I think i prefer Junee.

[name_f]TIA[/name_f] :slight_smile:

It’s pretty cute. I’m not the biggest fan of [name_u]June[/name_u], but it would be a really cute nickname for [name_f]Junia[/name_f]. As a standalone name I would spell it [name_f]Junie[/name_f] or [name_f]Juni[/name_f], the double ee looks a little strange to me.

I like the sounds, but the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] spelling looks tidier

Not a fan of the spelling, but I love Junille and I appreciate [name_f]Junie[/name_f].

Reminds me of [name_f]Junie[/name_f] B. [name_m]Jones[/name_m] but other than that, I don’t see any reason against it. Agree with PPs that the Junee spelling looks weird. It looks like a misspelling of [name_u]June[/name_u], and I’d actually be inclined to say JUH-nee instead of JOO-nee.

I prefer the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] spelling - I think it’s more attractive and easier to spell - and I also prefer it as a nickname for [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Junia[/name_f], etc. It’s a cute name that isn’t used often enough.

I think it sounds cute, though I agree with other posters that [name_f]Junie[/name_f] looks nicer.

I agree with everyone else, I love the way it sounds, especially a nickname for [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - but [name_f]Junie[/name_f] looks nicer

I’d prefer [name_f]Junie[/name_f], this just looks like a misspelling of [name_u]June[/name_u].

Very sweet though

As a nickname for [name_u]June[/name_u] I think it’s cute, but as a full name for a little girl I feel its too cutesy. However for some reason I could see it working well on a little boy…

I like it with the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] spelling.

As pp posters have said I prefer [name_u]June[/name_u], junia, juniper- I even like the Junille option for something different. That’s a matter of taste though, I’m not a nn as a given name fan.

As a nn, I think you can get away with spelling it as Junee, but I think it looks like you’re “trying to be unique” and [name_f]Junie[/name_f] looks much better tidy to me. But as always it’s a matter of taste

I love [name_f]Junie[/name_f]!
I wouldn’t spell Junee as it looks like a typo of [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I’d use it if our surname didn’t clash with it (also ends in the ‘ee’ sound!)

[name_f]Junie[/name_f] is cute. I prefer the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] spelling, though.

Thank you all for your replies. I first saw Junee on Instagram when a woman used it for her little girl but I like the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] spelling as well. I think i will put [name_f]Junie[/name_f] on my list cause i think it will be easier to spell.

I second this!