Thoughts on Kylan?

I heard the name Kyland on new season of big brother, thought it was cute.

When I googled It, [name_m]Kylan[/name_m] comes up which I kinda really like? [name_u]Kai[/name_u] as a nickname.

Does it sound to made up? Like [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] combined?

Sounds like maybe it’s a real name according to Google- Gaelic for narrow or straight.

What do you guys think??

2 Likes

I like it! I like it more for a boy instead of a girl but it’s a really really good combo in my opinion.

It’s a little out there if that’s your style. What about [name_u]Callen[/name_u] for a boy? [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Caelyn[/name_f] for the girl?

2 Likes

[name_m]Kylan[/name_m] is nice!! It does sound very modern but i think it could work

Liking this since Im a [name_f]Katie[/name_f] and my brother is [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Its cute!

It doesn’t sound too made up to me, and I like it! I do know a [name_u]Kylin[/name_u] (female), which may be part of it, but I think the name is totally usable and fairly unisex.

Sorry, to me it sounds made up and a bit trendy so not sure if would would sound dated soon, so I would go straight to the more established [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. I really like @Tmuto56 suggestion of [name_u]Callen[/name_u].

i quite like [name_m]Kylan[/name_m]!

I actually know a [name_m]Kylan[/name_m], a female though. I think it’s a cool name and could be used for a boy. I like the nickname [name_u]Kai[/name_u] as well

[name_m]Kylan[/name_m] is adorable! It’s super unique but it sounds very familiar, which I love. I also really like the name [name_u]Kyler[/name_u] :relaxed:

It sounds to me like a cross between rayon and acron so I am not a fan.

I prefer [name_u]Rylan[/name_u].

I really like this name! I have never heard of it but it sounds nice.

I think [name_m]Kylan[/name_m] is a good name.