Thoughts on,
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and
[name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]
As a sibset?

1 Like

I think they work together for the most part, with [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] maybe being the only one that seems like it might be a bit of an outlier. Definitely a regal and elegant sibset!

1 Like

Perfect! I love how vintage but still cool they sound!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I like the eclecticness of it, but I feel like they all have at least one sibling with a name of a similar level of popularity/quirkiness:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

[name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] and [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]

I especially love [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]. I suggested it to my friend three years ago and her gorgeous little [name_f]Etty[/name_f] will be three in a couple of months :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It definitely works!

You might also like Araminty, from National Velvet.

2 Likes

I think overall they work well together. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are all traditional, strong names that we still see a lot today. They all go together just fine. [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] is a little less popular but still a classic. I personally love the idea of using it as a full name for [name_m]Heath[/name_m]. [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] is definitely the oddest of the bunch but to be truthful it’s my FAVORITE! I’ve loved this name for a long time and I find it so pretty and spunky!

Of all of your names, [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is actually my least favorite. I see it the most often and it’s often shortened to [name_f]Vicky[/name_f], [name_u]Vic[/name_u], or the increasingly more popular [name_f]Tori[/name_f] (which I personally have met many of and really dislike). I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are in the same vein, as are [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] and [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]. If you decide to revamp your larger sibset again, [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is the only one I would reconsider! Maybe something that bridges the gap between [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f], like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

1 Like

Oh my goodness! [name_f]Etty[/name_f] is really cute and sweet. It would be great too to honor a male [name_m]Ed[/name_m]/Eddy too.

Yes! But she is [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] in full :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] all work together, but Heatchliff and [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] seem a little different in style.

I think they can work, with [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] and Arreitty being the absolute last children named.

This is a really cool sibling set

It’s a really cool, eclectic sibset without being mismatched, I like it!

2 Likes

My character [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] will go by [name_f]Plum[/name_f] anyway!

I prefer [name_f]Harriett[/name_f] over arietty.

Theodore, [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] sound like siblings. Arietty and [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] sound like their cousins from the eclectic aunt and uncle whose mansion the three siblings go to live at when their parents mysteriously vanish, and the five cousins go on adventures involving the magical entities that live within the mansion, and discover the mystery of what happened to the three siblings’ professor-parents.

1 Like

That is very vivid, but actually for my characters one parent is eclectic and the other is calm and composed, hence the name differences, but they are both huge book lovers

1 Like

I love them together, it’s particularly nice to see [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] - it’s a stunning name! I’m not too sure about [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] and I’ve never been big on [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] but I like them in this sibset!

1 Like