Thoughts on Leah?

Just curious!

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Leah[/name_f] it’s sweet and simple, people think it’s becoming dated but it goes on trend with popular baby girl names already so I consider it a hidden gem, much prefer simple [name_f]Leah[/name_f] to bizarre -[name_u]Leigh[/name_u] combinations that pop up

I actually really like it, despite it being a lot simpler and more popular than I normally lean towards.

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] is such a sweet name. I know two young Leahs and they’re both spunky and loving girls.

I love [name_f]Leah[/name_f]! It’s sweet, understated, and lovely in its simplicity and versatility.

I love [name_f]Leah[/name_f]! It’s such a cute name and is one of my top 10 names for girls :blush:

Leah’s an interesting one as it’s a biblical name that’s always been on the charts but never in the top 10.

It’s a nice name that ages well and the simplicity of the name makes it possible to pair it with almost any middle.

I love it

I really like it!

It’s one of my daughters’ names! It’s great.

Leah is strong and sweet. Classic but underused

I like [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. It’s a bit short and simple for my style, but I love to heart it. I have it on the pist as a nickname for multiple names ending -lia, such as [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Delia[/name_f], though I would spell it [name_f]Lia[/name_f] to match the full names

I adore [name_f]Leah[/name_f]! It’s a beautiful name :slight_smile: It’s so lovely and sweet.

Leah has such a sweet, gentle feel, and I love it.

I do really like [name_f]Leah[/name_f], it is simple but it has something that makes it sound really nice. I do slightly prefer the [name_f]Lia[/name_f] spelling though.

I want to love this name because at its base it matches everything I love in a name: short, sweet, classic, strong origins, and I tend to be fond L names for girls, especially with soft vowel sounds. The problem is that I’ve met so many Leahs I just haven’t liked and it’s tainted the name for me unfortunately. So I would definitely never use it, but I would love to meet another [name_f]Leah[/name_f] who might give the name a new positive association!

I like it, a short and sweet classic

I like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] but the name meaning is disappointing.

Love

I like it! It’s a pretty name. It doesn’t fit my naming style, but it’s still a good choice. Easy to spell and easy to pronounce.