Thoughts on Liviana?

Just wondering what people think of [name_f]Liviana[/name_f], pronounced [name_f]Liv[/name_f]-ee-on-uh. With the nicknames [name_f]Liv[/name_f]/Livvy.

3 Likes

I initially thought it was pronounced like [name_f]Juliana[/name_f], with the ah-nah sound, so thanks for specifying!
Im neutral about it. While its nms, I do think it sounds quite nice. The more I say it the more fond I am of it!
I do love nn [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Livvy[/name_f]!

I like it but also tried to pronounce it like @gracegillian with the ah nuh or ah nah type sound.

1 Like

Hm, I kind of like it! It does sound pretty modern but I like how it combines [name_f]Livia[/name_f] with [name_f]Ana[/name_f]. [name_f]Livvy[/name_f] is a really cute nn! I really like [name_f]Liviana[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Liviana[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], and [name_f]Liviana[/name_f] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] as combos!

I actually pronounce [name_f]Liviana[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] the same (the way you listed) :rofl: I think it’s nice, just quite frilly for my personal taste. Nothing wrong with that, though! I absolutely adore [name_f]Liv[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Liviana[/name_f]! Great choice.

It’s lovely!

I like it but personally I prefer [name_f]Livia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Liviana has a bouncy yet elegant feel

I think it sounds like a rather pretty name.

I like it. It sounds kinda made up, but in a good way

I like it, though I would pronounce it slightly differently to you (but I think that’s because of accent differences). I think it’s an elegant, Italianate name.

Liviana… I actually really like it! I pronounced it just like it said. Livi/ [name_f]Livie[/name_f] are adorable!
(Since it means envious I’d pair with a middle like [name_f]Grace[/name_f])

I think it’s pretty! Would be a great alternative for fans of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]. :slight_smile: