Thoughts on Lolotte?

It seems to be extremely uncommon, and it is an old family name.
We’re thinking about it, with the potential nickname of “[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]”.

Thoughts?

1 Like

I’ve always loved the -lotte ending of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but I’ve despised how common it is. I think Lolotte is cute! Definitely very distinct — so much so that it’s not even recognized on Nameberry — and I think [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] is an incredibly cute name that is both vintage and current, if that makes sense. I would love to see this on a little girl.

I think Lolotte is a bit of a mouthful. But it’s incredibly unusual and cool to have an old family name like that.

I feel like the automatic nickname from Lolotte would be [name_f]Lolly[/name_f] which I’m not sure how you feel about. If I were you I would go for just [name_f]Lotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] on its own.

1 Like

Maybe as a middle I think.

I think Lolotte is cute! I like it a bit better as a middle name but it works as a first! [name_u]Love[/name_u] nn [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]!

I find it a bit awkward, sorry.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Liselotte[/name_f], but Lolotte is still sweet! I adore [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] for a nn

1 Like

I think it’s cute, but she might get teased for having “LOL” in her name

Lolotte feels a little awkward to me. Normally I’m pretty fond of -otte and -ette names but I’m just not sure about this one. And while I’m typically not big on nicknames as given names, I’d personally go with [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Lotte[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], or [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] before Lolotte.

I don’t think I’d mind Lolotte as a middle name though.

Im into it. I like it and [name_f]Liselotte[/name_f] for people looking for “[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]” Alternatives.

2 Likes