Thoughts on Lucy Aurora

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]

Does the name [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] flow well together?

Thanks in advance.

I like both names individually, but not together. I feel like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is to heavy as a middle name for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and the hard “R” sound that is made in [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] makes it sound a little like you’re mumbling the name when it’s paired with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. If you like it though then that is all that matters. I don’t think it’s horrible, but I do think you could find something better.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], hate [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love both names! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is one of my favorite names of all time, and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is so pretty. The flow isn’t too off, not absolutely flawless, but then again that’s really hard to do. I also love the fact that [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] means light, and that [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] means dawn, so the meaning of the names complement each other quite nicely (not sure if that was intentional, but figured I’d mention it anyways)

I think it’s stunning! I love the name [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is wonderful as a middle name!

I like it. The styles of each name don’t necessarily match but I feel like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] softens [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] strengths [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] so I think it’s a cool combination!

I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], but I don’t like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

I think it’s absolutely stunning. :slight_smile:

I think it’s beautiful!

I think it’s a stunning combination!