Thoughts on my Baby Girl List

Looking for input on my girl list! Everything (input, ratings, rankings, middle names, etc.) is appreciated. Thank you!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Anabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them all!

What lovely names! I especially like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] from your list!

I think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Lila[/name_f] or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] would sound super!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] are my favourites. I also kind of like [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

My baby is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

I also like

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Anabel[/name_f]

This is a lovely list! All of them go well together too.

Ranked from fave to least fave:
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Anabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

I’d love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Anabel[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] as a sibset!

My favorites are [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and [name_f]Lila[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], I love the sound of [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Evie[/name_f] as nicknames and I love the meaning of [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] - [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Lila[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] are the combinations I will suggest

I’m gonna copy @cactusgram and rank from fave to least fave:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Anabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]

Really like [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f]! [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is a lovely suggestion. More ideas:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Anabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

I love many of these names but my favorites are [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], and [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]:

[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Genevive[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]