Thoughts on my current boy's list?

[name]Winston[/name], [name]Julian[/name], and [name]John[/name] are family names. [name]Do[/name] any of these work as a brother for [name]Luca[/name] [name]Charles[/name]?

[name]Julius[/name] [name]John[/name]: Is [name]Julius[/name] nerdy? I was thinking the whole [name]Caesar[/name] connection might give it a touch of tough guy but maybe that’s just me!

[name]Emilio[/name] ([name]Milo[/name]) [name]John[/name]: Could I get away with using [name]Milo[/name] as a nn for [name]Emilio[/name]? Does [name]Emilio[/name] [name]John[/name] have good flow? Last name is two syllables.

[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Winston[/name]: I’ve also thought about [name]Arlo[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Winston[/name]…

[name]Ambrose[/name] [name]Winston[/name]: any good nicknames for [name]Ambrose[/name]?

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Julian[/name]

[name]August[/name]/[name]Augustus[/name] [name]John[/name]

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Julian[/name]

I’m definitely open to suggestions as well :slight_smile: Thanks!

Favourites for me are [name]Arlo[/name] [name]Winston[/name], Ausgust/[name]Augustus[/name] [name]John[/name] nn [name]Gus[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name], but wouldn’t put it with [name]Julien[/name]. Maybe its because i dont like the name [name]Julian[/name], but i don’t think it flows.

I think I’d definitely do [name]John[/name] as middle name, and I really like [name]Theodore[/name] or [name]Augustus[/name] as first names; but I think [name]Theodore[/name] [name]John[/name] goes great with [name]Luca[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Luca[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] sound really cute :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Julian[/name] with [name]Luca[/name] as a sibling. Not a fan of [name]Emilio[/name]. but love [name]Milo[/name].

[name]Arlo[/name] [name]John[/name] is so cool! [name]Arlo[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Winston[/name] also works well. I just love that combination.

Thanks everyone! I’m glad you all like [name]Arlo[/name]. My husband and I both like that one, so he’ll appreciate the support :slight_smile: He’s not that into [name]Julius[/name]…

Oh, and also wanted to add that I have always loved [name]Milo[/name] but have been a bit scared off by it lately due to [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name]. I’m always looking for ways to get to [name]Milo[/name] as a nn. I also love [name]Julian[/name] as a first name, but DH is not that into it. I’ve got some time to wear him down though :wink: Thanks again all, and if you think of any new names to add to my list I’d love to hear them!

I love [name]August[/name] or [name]Augustus[/name] [name]John[/name]!

[name]Olive[/name]!!! It’s [name]Olive[/name]!!! Woo-hoo! :slight_smile:

[name]Julius[/name] [name]John[/name]: I love it, but [name]Julius[/name] and [name]Luca[/name] both have the ooo sounds. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Cassius[/name] (but not with [name]John[/name])?

[name]Emilio[/name] ([name]Milo[/name]) [name]John[/name]: Could I get away with using [name]Milo[/name] as a nn for [name]Emilio[/name]? I think it’s handsome, and I totally think you could use [name]Milo[/name]!

[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Winston[/name]: I’ve also thought about [name]Arlo[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Winston[/name]…: I love [name]Arlo[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Ambrose[/name] [name]Winston[/name]: any good nicknames for [name]Ambrose[/name]? I want to like [name]Ambrose[/name] [name]Winston[/name], but because I think of [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Amber[/name], it feels like it’s on the feminine side to me.

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Julian[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile:

[name]August[/name]/[name]Augustus[/name] [name]John[/name]: Very cool…

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Julian[/name]: I love this, too! :slight_smile:

More you may like:

[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Byron[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Darius[/name]
[name]Dante[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Enzo[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] (as a first name, not a nickname)
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]

Have a good day, [name]Olive[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name], haven’t sold DH on [name]Cassius[/name] yet. Although we met a little [name]Cash[/name] the other day and he thought that was cute so there’s hope :wink: I completely forgot about [name]Augustin[/name]! DH says “[name]August[/name] is a month, not a name”, and he thinks [name]Augustus[/name] is over the top so I’m definitely going to try [name]Augustin[/name] :slight_smile: [name]Enzo[/name] and [name]Raphael[/name] are also pretty sweet!

Thanks all!