Thoughts on my current combos

I’d love to know what type of girl you imagine when you hear/see the following combos. Any thoughts or associations would be appreciated - thank you :slight_smile:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] these type of posts. Always fun to answer! Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] - I’ve never been a fan of the name [name_f]Liv[/name_f], because it’s a nickname. However, [name_f]Liv[/name_f] sounds great with [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], but keep I have to keep in mind that you would be calling the child named this [name_f]Liv[/name_f], just [name_f]Liv[/name_f] by itself. When I hear this full name though, I think of maybe a fashion designer.

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - I like both of these names, but I don’t think they work well in a combo. They flow nice, but I don’t have any idea of what a [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] would look like or be employed in. I love the name [name_f]Florence[/name_f] though, especially with the nickname [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - A cool name, it sounds lovely. I imagine an stunning dark haired actress, to be honest. Not that I find that bad.

[name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - I imagine a long-haired blonde girl with a flower behind her ear, delivering a powerful speech about the importance of the environment and the ecosystem. Lol.

[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] - A pale, slender girl who is either a model or a determined journalist, I know, very different things.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - I don’t exactly imagine a human when I hear this name. I imagine a dark blue night sky, sitting on a stone bridge in Europe or somewhere like that, with street lanterns and potted bouquets of pink and yellow flowers.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - A slender girl with red-dyed hair with lots of spunk, not caring what other people think.

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is my best friend’s name, so I can’t really imagine anybody else when I hear that name. Sorry.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this was good!

LOVE:
Liv Cosima - Liv is short and sweet while Cosima is spunky and strong. Solid, beautiful combo! - Wild girl/Rocker/Trendy/Modern
Luna Florence - Such a beautiful combo! Luna reminds me of the moon (light in the dark and all it’s meaning) and Florence reminds me of flowers and the nature, making it a perfect hippie combo! Peace and love vibes! - Hippie/Country Girl/Sweet little girl
Jane Aurora - Jane is classic. Short and ellegant! Aurora has a beautiful meaning! - Classy/Business Woman/Writer/Horse Lover
Marina Violet - Marina reminds me of the ocean/sea and Violet is “colorful”, classic but modern! - Animal Lover/Teenager

Like:
Florence Daisy - I’m not Daisy’s biggest fan but it’s a cute combo. - Older Woman/Teacher/Red Hair
Emilia Iris - I like Emilia a lot (not it’s meaning but the sound is gorgeous), but I’m not a fan of Iris - Little girl/Full of energy

Don’t care for:
Lula Beatrix - Lula is too much of a nickname of me; Also it makes me think of Brazil’s former president Lula da Silva and Lula, the animal (Lula is portuguese for squid) - Blonde little girl/Very pale/Blue sad eyes
Amara River - Not a big fan of Amara or River. - Country girl/Tanned skin/Brown eyes/Curly Hair/Good at outdoor’s activities

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] - omgoodness, perfection! I adore her. I’ve been looking for my own [name_f]Liv[/name_f] combo, and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] is exactly the type of combo I would have hoped for! She’s darling.
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Florence[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - love both names, and they’re gorgeous together.
[name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - not a huge [name_f]Lula[/name_f] fan, but I do like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] a lot.
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] - not a huge fan of either name, but it is a nice combo, objectively. :slight_smile:
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - see [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]. :slight_smile:
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] both names, and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is just the type of mn I would pair with [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! She’s delightful.
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - I’d like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] more, but they are two gorgeous names and so pretty together. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are my favorites!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are my favorites!
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is very pretty, as well.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] ~ Perfection! I adore both names, and they work so beautifully together.

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ~ I would prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a fn and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] as a mn, but both lovely names.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] ~ Gorgeous!

[name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] ~ I find this one to be rather cutesy, but still a nice combo.

[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] ~ Not really my style.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] ~ I do love [name_f]Florence[/name_f], but I personally don’t think it goes well with [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] ~ I adore both names, but not sure about how they feel together…

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ I am pretty indifferent to [name_f]Marina[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I think it’s a pretty combo, though.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] & [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are absolutely stunning! [name_u]Love[/name_u] them! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]- I feel [name_f]Liv[/name_f] would feel jilted with her sisters names so lithe.
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]- same with [name_f]Florence[/name_f].
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]- [name_f]Lovely[/name_f],bright beautiful young lady.
[name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]- She may be a bit of a diva but she’s one of the most generous souls someone would every meet.
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]- she’s the quiet sister, who spends a great deal of time reading. She’s involved but not center of attention.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]- she is of the family but not in the family. Bit of a too cool for school vibe.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]- I always think of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] in pride and Prejudice, and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] in [name_m]Tarzan[/name_m].
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]- she’s the oldest sister, she’s the boss. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] challenges her a lot.

My read on these names :slight_smile:

I love reading these - thank you sooo much to everyone who has responded so far. I’m glad the reception towards [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] has been pretty good. It is definitely my #1 girl combo :slight_smile:

Keep 'em coming :slight_smile: