thoughts on my latest crush

I have fallen head over heels in love with the name [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u].

Thoughts on this combo? Is it usable in real life, or is it just wishful thinking on my part? :wink:

Yes, useable, and I like it!

I think it’s super usable! and quite lovely as well :wink:

What a super handsome name!

Brilliantly handsome name, and perfectly usable. And it’s so great to see [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] on a boy for once.

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is gorgeous! I second myosotis - [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is lovely on a boy, and, to add, you don’t see [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] as often, but it’s lovely.

I don’t see why you’d ever question if it’s usable. It is such a handsome name and I just love the name [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] for a boy!

Thanks a whole bunch, guys :wink:

Oh [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is simply gorgeous!!!

I really like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]!

Oh I just love that! Swooning :slight_smile:

I’m usually not the biggest fan of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], but I really like this combo!

So useable, and incredibly handsome. I love love love all three of these names separately, and together they are just perfection.

Really handsome!

I love it!

I love it! So handsome and so usable.

It’s totally usable. I like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] together a lot.

It’s great!

I love it!! [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is such a sweet name and I think it pairs perfectly with [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] in the middle spots!